Working Land Without Permission

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs give it a rest mate ,your like an old woman yapping on ,the only person going to get screwed if you rang old bill is you with your gun at night . think about it for a minute .as for poaching ive d

I'm a poacher my dogs are poaching dogs, thats how its always been and thats how it will always be, never had permission in my life, but i do have respect for the quarry the land and livestock. but u

No one can blame a farmer for being pissed off when the numptys are f***ing his land up. Who wouldn't be pissed off. Very easy to see how a few dog men makes the hole dog world look bad..again. Your l

Don't see anything wrong with his post tbh. He didn't assume dog men had bad trained lurchers. He just said the neighbour lost stock due to bad train lurchers in past, which probably is true.

I always have the decency to ask for permission, it don't hurt to ask and if your tidy about it you will soon get a few places.

have they really lost stock tho to lurcher men it seems the blame is always passed to us without any real links. seems every farmer on the plannet has lossed stock to dog men. also its like dogmen are only poachers?????

about respect to the OP how about the 1000's of shooters who drive the lanes on back of 4x4's shooting anything that hits there sights. oh but thats ok because there foot doesnt actually touch someone elses land. yeah that sounds fair lol there knobs in every walk of life but to threaten to risk someones lively hood eg take car off them take dog off them and so on just for having a walk on a rabbit is a bit below the belt. we are all hunters. it wont belong before your shooting is gonna get chopped also. its time all of us stick together. obviously the bad uns can clear off but we better united then as a drift

i agree, dog men are always singled out as the only poachers. But their not, rifles, bows, air guns and catapults so far more damage than dogs I'd say.

Without going into the scenarios of a territorial dog, someone lying to the police about who pointed a gun at who, getting a dig and all the other various possibilities, the fact of the matter is whether you have a dog, a gun, a catapult or nothing at all, what gives you the right to trespass on someone else's property?

If you don't have permission for your chosen sport somewhere, go and get some like the rest of us have to.

Why giving this lad so much shit?

Lets face it, whilst there are plenty who poach respectfully, there are a lot more wankers who do a hell of a lot of damage to the dog game.

If you poach then you take a chance and have to take the rough with the smooth, why shouldn't people want you to f**k off and hassle you???

Doesn't matter if you've a dog or a gun, if you are where you have no permission you're out on a limb, it can be grand, but you can't bitch and whine like you've some right to be there if someone tells you to bugger off.

The worst thing ever is poachers who become hard men when their caught.

• Like 2

Why giving this lad so much shit?

Lets face it, whilst there are plenty who poach respectfully, there are a lot more wankers who do a hell of a lot of damage to the dog game.

If you poach then you take a chance and have to take the rough with the smooth, why shouldn't people want you to f**k off and hassle you???

Doesn't matter if you've a dog or a gun, if you are where you have no permission you're out on a limb, it can be grand, but you can't bitch and whine like you've some right to be there if someone tells you to bugger off.

The worst thing ever is poachers who become hard men when their caught.

Or keepers than think there ten men, when u respectfully apologise

• Like 2

so in your opinion ideation everyone who poaches if seen SHOULD have the police called upon them???? is that what we should advise ??? your sitting all prity in hampshire thats great but all the times you've poached before there who to say someone hasnt seen you a thought ah stuff it. we leave him like. if everyone rang the police maybe even someone like your self. you comes from half decent background well spoken and all that would of had many more convictions. risking your job and so on .im not giving poachers a free ride i been kicked beaten and so on from keepers rough with the smooth and all that and i'l take that over any police call. we hunt and if poach yes should take consiquences but i will NEVER give approval to grass someone up. weather dog man gun man or what ever.

edit to add i think apart from the threat op was all ok

I wouldn't blame someone for protecting there ground, but there are ways to go about it depending on the scenario, the op seemed to go about it right by asking then to leave, I'd protect my territory if I wasn't a lone wanderer ;)

Not one for calling the police though :(

Edited by MickyB

Without going into the scenarios of a territorial dog, someone lying to the police about who pointed a gun at who, getting a dig and all the other various possibilities, the fact of the matter is whether you have a dog, a gun, a catapult or nothing at all, what gives you the right to trespass on someone else's property?

If you don't have permission for your chosen sport somewhere, go and get some like the rest of us have to.

what you should take into consideration walshie is that this site membership is mostly dog lads and the vast majority of us have poached ,its what we do ,and if you aint ever poached ,then bully for you .ive poached all my life ive taken thousands of rabbits in my time .hares .hundreds of em ,pheaseants with the catty over the years hundreds my mate and il continue to do so ,ive more fieldcraft in my back pocket than many a keeper or some bloke stumbling about on his bit of permission .dont forget when you slight lurcher boys who hop over a hedge to get a few in the bag your slighting the majority of this membership .maybe you should re0consider your moderator status and resign ,long live the poacher with his catty and his faithful cur ,take it from me theyre a dying breed and dont start me of about netting his lordships fish cos i could write a book on that one and the elvers ,

• Like 7

ffs give it a rest mate ,your like an old woman yapping on ,the only person going to get screwed if you rang old bill is you with your gun at night . think about it for a minute .as for poaching ive done it all my life and will continue to do so for the rest of my life .and if for example you ever came to me at night with a gun in tow and you had rang old bill id wait until they came ,then id swear my life away you had threatened to kill me you had pointed your gun at my head and told me youd blow my brains out if i moved .the least youd get away with is a caution ,that itself will get your license revoked ,you boys with your farms etc going on about a few lads running a couple of rabbits give it a rest pal and be grateful youve got endless permo.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce the reason lurchermen have a shocking reputation in the farming community.

It's not a couple of bunnies, it's potentially damage to stock / crops that you need to make a living. The fact our family has worked it's arse off for 4 generations to buy the land we work on and keep it in decent order doesn't give anyone with a dog the right to trespass.

• Like 3

what you should take into consideration walshie is that this site membership is mostly dog lads and the vast majority of us have poached ,its what we do ,and if you aint ever poached ,then bully for you .ive poached all my life ive taken thousands of rabbits in my time .hares .hundreds of em ,pheaseants with the catty over the years hundreds my mate and il continue to do so ,ive more fieldcraft in my back pocket than many a keeper or some bloke stumbling about on his bit of permission .dont forget when you slight lurcher boys who hop over a hedge to get a few in the bag your slighting the majority of this membership .maybe you should re0consider your moderator status and resign ,long live the poacher with his catty and his faithful cur ,take it from me theyre a dying breed and dont start me of about netting his lordships fish cos i could write a book on that one and the elvers ,

Maybe I should resign because I don't agree with trespassing on someone's property? Oh ok then, :laugh:

Promoting and bragging about illegal acts on a public forum surely isn't the best advertisement for hunting in general and "dog lads" in particular. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. You'll put your shoulder out.

no one want every tom dick and harry all over there ground but if people are not taking the pee and being respectful to stock and property whats the harm in helping the odd guy out ? sometimes its good to help folk out and not be greedy keeping permission just to yourselves within reason ,you never know when YOU will need a favor !

ffs give it a rest mate ,your like an old woman yapping on ,the only person going to get screwed if you rang old bill is you with your gun at night . think about it for a minute .as for poaching ive done it all my life and will continue to do so for the rest of my life .and if for example you ever came to me at night with a gun in tow and you had rang old bill id wait until they came ,then id swear my life away you had threatened to kill me you had pointed your gun at my head and told me youd blow my brains out if i moved .the least youd get away with is a caution ,that itself will get your license revoked ,you boys with your farms etc going on about a few lads running a couple of rabbits give it a rest pal and be grateful youve got endless permo.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce the reason lurchermen have a shocking reputation in the farming community.

It's not a couple of bunnies, it's potentially damage to stock / crops that you need to make a living. The fact our family has worked it's arse off for 4 generations to buy the land we work on and keep it in decent order doesn't give anyone with a dog the right to trespass.

like i said chum your like an old woman with your melodramatics ,go and fill your subsidy claims in of the backs of the taxpayer .pity the rest of us didnt get a subsidy ffs the sooner that scam is binned by the government the better .a million plus living out of foodbanks and you lot even getting hand outs when you f up ..effing farmers always grizzling

It all comes down to respect for me.. If it's not my land. Witch it won't be. Lol..add like to think the only bother I course is the odd pest being took .nothing less nothing more.. I I wont even charge a penny how goods that!?.. Saying that there's many a c**t out there who won't have the same thinking.

• Like 2

Maybe I should resign because I don't agree with trespassing on someone's property? Oh ok then, :laugh:

Promoting and bragging about illegal acts on a public forum surely isn't the best advertisement for hunting in general and "dog lads" in particular. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. You'll put your shoulder out.

my shoulder wont pop out chum i can assure you of that