Sky News.

Just watched it fukc me talk about biased reporting ... Starting a caption saying warning animal cruelty in the running wording at the bottom of the report blood sport was highlighted in red .. A caption saying coursing goes hand in hand with other criminal activities ... Farmers claiming they were targeted by hate coursers and barns burned down ... If they were talking about fox hunting the CA and Tim boner would be all over this but because it's lurcher lads they couldn't give a fukc .......

Would you think TB and the CA were asked to appear ? I wouldn't.

How can they enforce the ban further as the Sky programme suggests may be an option?

They already send multiple police officers out to reports of coursing, they send helicopters, they confiscate vehicles, take dogs and issue large fines. The lads are out the next day back at it.

I really don't see what they could do to "step it up".

They really are fighting a loosing battle.

The way they'll do it is by adding prison sentences and confiscating dogs.

yeah and they'll make room for us by letting murderers and peado's out.

• Like 2

Just watched it fukc me talk about biased reporting ... Starting a caption saying warning animal cruelty in the running wording at the bottom of the report blood sport was highlighted in red .. A caption saying coursing goes hand in hand with other criminal activities ... Farmers claiming they were targeted by hate coursers and barns burned down ... If they were talking about fox hunting the CA and Tim boner would be all over this but because it's lurcher lads they couldn't give a fukc .......

Probably not but I would at least expect some sort of statement from him .......

Probably not but I would at least expect some sort of statement from him .......

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one Socks, if it was about beagles then yeh CA would have been all over it.

coursing clubs here are more of a hindrence than the cops,

moving hares.breakin cars up.thinking they own hares ect.

They're the only guys allowed to course them in Ireland.

who was telling you that.have a look at a map theres 32 counties last time i looked.

that whole sky news clip f****n stinks,

That's the thing Cocker. A half an hour before that report they showed a hare on it's own running across a field.

The reporter asked "should hare coursing be allowed back in the British countryside ?".

I thought it was about about reversing the ban. I wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise.

• Like 1

coursing clubs here are more of a hindrence than the cops,

moving hares.breakin cars up.thinking they own hares ect.

They're the only guys allowed to course them in Ireland.

who was telling you that.have a look at a map theres 32 counties last time i looked.

It's the 32 I was talking about.