New Lamp

I USE A CORDLESS AND WOULD NEVER GO BACK 170HID 100WATT

the HID ain't 100w it's 50w and wipes the floor with the LED and the blitz. Been out with both. On big land when things run far.

may be you need a faster dog to hit the fast rabbits be for they get out of the beam on the big land mate

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you kill a 22 in a nights lamping you want a slap can't beat a 10 more than enough mate .

https://clulite.cluson.co.uk/spotlights/666-plr-500-long-ranger-led-pistol-light.html   best £45 you will ever spend, yes it has a 500m beam but do you really need any more than that??   ATB

thats the best wiring Iv seen on them. Plus the gate lamp LED too is handy

the HID ain't 100w it's 50w and wipes the floor with the LED and the blitz. Been out with both. On big land when things run far.

may be you need a faster dog to hit the fast rabbits be for they get out of the beam on the big land mate
who mentioned running out of the beam? I never.

You can see much more with the HID at further distance than u can with LED lamps and that's a fact. I know your selling the LED lamps, their good for the money. But if someone wants a big distance then o don't think the LED lamps cut it. Just my opinion.

I also think the problems people have with spotting with Led, you won't have with the HID because it's so bright.

Iv lamped little fields and it holds the rabbits in squat lovely and don't spoke the rest of the field which I thought it might of being so powerful.

Again just my opinion.

who mentioned running out of the beam? I never.

You can see much more with the HID at further distance than u can with LED lamps and that's a fact. I know your selling the LED lamps, their good for the money. But if someone wants a big distance then o don't think the LED lamps cut it. Just my opinion.

I also think the problems people have with spotting with Led, you won't have with the HID because it's so bright.

Iv lamped little fields and it holds the rabbits in squat lovely and don't spoke the rest of the field which I thought it might of being so powerful.

Again just my opinion

mate i was only having a giggle there are plases that only the moon can help you the land that has no boundreys for mile