A/m Custom Cylinder

Hi guys recently got the hw 100 sporter in 177 I also have the airarms superlight in 22 but there is a world of diffrance in the wieght but any of u guys got the a/m custom cylinder on the hw 100 and is there a noticeable difference in the wieght looking at the stats it reduces the wieght by 1 n quarter lbs or am wrong about that cheers

Mmmm :hmm: the new HW 110 has a non removable cylinder i believe - wonder why ? :laugh:

Good, competent, lads are making/ a good living "IMPROVING" the rifles presently on the market "with ease" :no: .

To all manufacturers - " WHY" - do you find it hard to run an easy business ?

• Like 1

I stand to be corrected but I think the A & M cylinder is 400grm lighter that the standard cylinder. To be honest I was going to get one but don't find the gauge so easy to read (old eyes) so I picked up a spare standard cylinder in order that I COULD change cylinders if needed giving me twice the shot count.

I only shoot in a rested position, either bipod or trigger grip tripod so not an issue but I would think the A & M unit will benefit those shooting free standing.

Phil

• Like 1
Mmmm :hmm: the new HW 110 has a non removable cylinder i believe - wonder why ? :laugh:

That doesn't mean it can't and won't be deconstructed. Fettled and improved :thumbs:

Spot on :thumbs: if its been put together then it has to be able to be taken apart

at some point

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just as the case of the A&M cylinders. Lads had them made and tested to destruction way before A&M got their mitts on the idea.

Can't knock the cylinders though. Well... When sharp and decent tooling is used to make them. Whistle whistle..!!