Charity Fishing Match Cornwall Sunday August 14Th 2016

you can get the car in and out but i dont think there will be room or all the cars. we can park in the ishery car park which is 20 yards away.

Edited by robbo

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Results:   1st New kid 2nd Arch 3rd Newer Kid Craigy Boy Cup for biggest fish - Gerry Wooden Spoon - Haymin   Pics to follow from the professional Sean C A very cidery time was had by all  

Just the 6hr journey back. To go with the 7hr trip there. The fecking M5 is a sh1t motorway. I feel for Jim and Bob, much farther to travel then me. Some effort to drive all the way from Scotland. Top

Looking forward to this I am, good craic, good food and drink, a bit of fishing and a bit of money raised for charity.   See you all there.

Posted Images

My first one so tell me what I can bring to help out ? Atb Flacko[/quote

No pressure on bringing anything mate, a bit of grub and some beer should see you right.

Most of the lads bring a little something for the draw, generally we just all muck in with what we can.

No pressure on bringing anything mate, a bit of grub and some beer should see you right.

Most of the lads bring a little something for the draw, generally we just all muck in with what we can.

If everyone could bring at least one thing for the auction, pref country/hunting etc related but we'll manage with whatever :D

Cheers, D.

If everyone could bring at least one thing for the auction, pref country/hunting etc related but we'll manage with whatever :D

Cheers, D.

Jesus D,your getting specific now, over the years there's been all sorts in the auction/draw from a pack of screwdrivers to a sack of dog food lol

Every little helps

Tools always go well in the auction, if I'm doing it I like a bit of variety. Tools always get walshie excited though I think he buys them for Trish because I don't think he got a clue how to use them. LOL

He is a tool!! Lol

• Like 1

Bry, when you say the field opposite, do you literally mean the field right opposite? And can we drive into it?

I reckon we'll be there after lunch on Saturday so hopefully I'll see your tents anyway.

Any one know where the Craigyboy cup is ??

Loumic won it last year, but he left before the presentation. MickC took it for him I think.

Don't know if Mick is still about??

Haven't seen him or Lou on here for ages

yes walshie the ield is directly across the road. it is maybe ten yards up the road to the gateway rom the car park but you wont be able to see the tents as were hidden behind a hedge. unless youre driving something very low slung you will get into the ield. i would bring a rollmat or mattress as its not exactly bowling green level.

can people who have one also bring an unhooking mat to use in the match, thanks.