Swoop And Her Offspring

an old freind of mines one the cambridge cup , he was a handy dog so was the brother , bred simliar to these dogs you are talking about bred him to mines and produced good dogs ,chuk and rock were there name both good hare dogs

that chuk name rings a bell, was the breeding of that dog something to do with Keith Simpson

Choc and Rocco his dogs were called.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bitches bloodlines and the bitch I'm running today  

merlin and eve lines

Good to see plenty of Bedlington Terrier blood in these dogs,without it they would be shite,Saluki & Grey blood pfffft utter pish,Beddy lurchers through & through & you know it ?

Posted Images

an old freind of mines one the cambridge cup , he was a handy dog so was the brother , bred simliar to these dogs you are talking about bred him to mines and produced good dogs ,chuk and rock were there name both good hare dogs

that chuk name rings a bell, was the breeding of that dog something to do with Keith Simpson

Choc and Rocco his dogs were called.
oh right, I'm sure he told me he had a dog called chuck before or it could of just been his accsent
  • Like 1

ive got no photos mate lost them moveing house years ago sick about that had 46 matches with her lost twice went back and beat both dog and bitch the times she lost she never killed the bitch must have been carrying an ingury or just under the weather she was a steady bitch but had a turn of speed when needed and as clever as youd find pros everything you could want in a dog enough speed stick forever the wetter the better and very clever top it all as handsome as they come cons in my eyes none expected her to kill every hare she run not many got away over the seasons i suppose she was a bit ignorant i never used to take any notice of that the 5 and 6 made up 4 that

• Like 1

was looking at the pedigree NE courser posted an noticed the Ace dog you bred went over the bitch Tess that i bred a small world isn't it

just a bit of info for NE courser Tess was bred out of Bow and Maisey not Merlin and Eve

sorry about that Ace went over Zara which was owned by Bruce Woodcock which i bred and tess was defo out of Bow

Edited by robbie g