Jack Russells, One Particular Friend And Bert Gripton.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just thought I'd post a short letter of words regarding certain topics of conversation that may interest many of the terrier lads and perhaps some lasses also. Going back to the period of (1984). Rega

Pity that. You'll still be thinking of her for a while yet. Because all my terriers are related when they bark in the kennels they often sound like their father or mother etc. and I often went into t

I think anyone who's lost a terrier will be a bit watery eyed after that mate ,I know I was .Its very easy to focus on a special dog to the exclusion of others .Even to the point of putting off mating

Posted Images

Have your bitches followed the same line , lutra?

Look forward to more........good post.

Atb th.

Hello there Treehands, A great many thanks for your question. The first strain we stupidly let die out, we know now that our mistakes were not to keep a yard full. The strain were total freakish in nature i.e. Never let you down! We have had some good terriers from the (T line) off Bert Gripton) but that has nearly expired, very unfortunate. I have 2 terriers here from a bitch called Tinkey that came from a good friend in Ireland. Thank you once again for your reply.

• Like 1

Agree with the above posts. A good read Lutra Lutra and written with passion.

Only a terrier man can understand the hole that's left in his heart when another good terrier leave this world.

I'm in that situation now after losing my bitch on sat night, don't think I'll ever replace that terrier, still hasn't sunk in properly expecting to see her every time I go to the kennels

Pity that. You'll still be thinking of her for a while yet.

Because all my terriers are related when they bark in the kennels they often sound like their father or mother etc. and I often went into the kitchen to shut one up and often shouted the name of a dog that might be dead a year or two. You still recognise the voice.

it can be the same with the way the work or things they do. You never forget them.

It's something the messers who swap dogs regularly and never show them loyalty will never understand.

• Like 12