Pocket Rocket Pics

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A couple of pics of our Bull whippets (Powells pocket rockets) around 10-11 months. Mad keen holding them back is the problem. Looking forward to seeing them go next season

For working cover they have to be seen to be believed mate, they are on par if not better than my terriers for working the cover, they will smash through anything and have keen noses for their age. Th

proof is in the pudding as they say if they do there intended job for you they are good dogs . look good to me

Posted Images

just going to say i REALLY like them.very workman like.black one looks like its done a bit already,proberly brambles and wire though yeah.are you thinking of putting them up for stud if they work as good as they look.?could put one across my deerhound x.(just a thought).

Cheers mate. They are about 20" tts, they can shift for their size. The dam was a 5/8 whippet 3/8th bull put to a 3/4 whippet 1/4 bull, not sure what that equates to percentage wise

Looking good them mate. What height are they at? At they F1

Alright bud, the make up of your hounds are 11/16th whippet x 5/16th bull, hope this helps :D

Maths was never my strong point lol, cheers Wide boy ?

• Like 1

Cheers for the comments lads, they turned out exactly how I expected, racey but strong little dogs that can motor really looking forward to showing them a bit next season.

Should easily be quick enough for rabbits matt, I have a little whippet lurcher bitch and these at 10 months can keep up with her and she can shift.

Grompz,they are from a dog and a bitch bred direct from powell the grandmother being Powells Gem bitch ?

Cheers Ginger Bread. They bust cover that hard coming back with a face full of claret is the norm so they have a few cuts and scrapes up to now lol