Football And The Eu

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35427610

Karen brady has apparantly said a british exit from the eu would make it difficult to sign players, for one I dont see how as we have no trouble attracting players from outside the eu, typically she doesnt say why.

when I looked into it I came across the article above, peter scudamore saying we should stay in as he believes in the free movement of trade! Cheeky f***ing twat then how come we cant watch the epl via greek satellite and why do we pay so much more than the rwst of europe ti watch our own game. I hate these people.

• Like 2

I love football but not in a million yrs would I vote to stay in Europe for football sake , she's just a mouth-piece for her paymasters and staying in the EU obviously suits her "Owners" . . More scare-mongering , which reminds me it wonder whether Geldoff has bedded down those Imigrants he Promosed to house . . Not a Fukcing chance is the answer !!

• Like 1

Maybe because of the attraction of the European cup? Players want to play in it and exclusion from Europe would mean we are no longer in it.

Unless they physically move the British Isles we'll still geographically be in Europe.

Norway isn't in the EU either.