Noisy Neighbours.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You think that's bad. My neighbour was banging on the wall and screaming at 3 am this morning.   It's just as well I was up already practicing on my drum kit.

Try living here mate they fuuck like banshees and don't care who hears I can hear the lass three floors up in my building and the tart who lives above my mrs Jesus the whole building knows she likes

Get crusty to shit in her porch

Try living here mate they fuuck like banshees and don't care who hears :laugh: I can hear the lass three floors up in my building and the tart who lives above my mrs Jesus the whole building knows she likes it in the ass lol

• Like 7

Iv put my music on in morning and she abuses me out the window. Think the alarm clock is going to be left on all day its the only thing iv not actually tried. Honestly this lass is something differant decent job lives alone but is a vile mouthed creature. Any one else dine anything a bit differant with in law? Making noise just doesnt bother this one a great deal.

Iv put my music on in morning and she abuses me out the window. Think the alarm clock is going to be left on all day its the only thing iv not actually tried. Honestly this lass is something differant decent job lives alone but is a vile mouthed creature. Any one else dine anything a bit differant with in law? Making noise just doesnt bother this one a great deal.

can of petrol threw the letterbox does the trick

Lives alone you say wher did you say she lived hahaha might not cure the noise but will turn the music down a bit for you :thumbs:

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Mini-In-Ear-Earbud-Headphone-Earphone-for-Apple-iPod-/191191505081?hash=item2c83e6d8b9:g:unwAAOSwrklVZXvd

post a pair of these through her letterbox with a polite letter (after showing her you can play her at her own game)

just tell her if she lets you have a decent nights sleep during the week at least that she wont get any rude wake up calls in the mornings (alarm clocks, DIY etc)