A Trip To Meath..80S

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One final tale of the pair . Marked up a big spot just outside Nobber. Again on pachysandra "permission". Box said between 7/8ft , Tilly was on first shift .Were all heads down , when suddenly Tilly s

Feel free to contribute to the thread niel as we shared good friends in the dog world....................Freinds....passed. ....Paccy an me mate n.m. Paccy pu

. Old kizzy on left. .. Last dig with Paccy and niel , back of Pollocks graveyard.

Posted Images

Packie was a young man there,also a young man when he died,an out and out gentleman,RIP.I remember Packie had 2 black dogs a;lso a bnt,they were all fox only as that was his interest.Can you remember who else was out with Packie when you were there,i reckon Obby had to be there.

More of a tribute to Freinds I've dug with over the years that were true terrierman by any measure . That are sadly no longer with us . My digging buddy was a scouser ,Tilly. Told me he lived on a "Farm". Some farm!!!! Some of you might recognise him in the middle.post-101513-0-25918600-1453749325_thumb.jpeg.

• Like 12

Feel free to contribute to the thread niel as we shared good friends in the dog world....................Freinds....passed.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg ....Paccy an me mate n.m. Paccy put me at the hospital on this day, nearly breaking me leg with the digging bar. We passed a few dogs your way , pepper the red bitch in the pic went to Paccy. He had a super black dog Buzz or boss.

LOL, when I seen you said Paccy put you in the hospital with a bar I laughed.

Paccy played rugby and got a bad shoulder injury once. He was just over the injury when he came over to me for a dig.

He was leaning over the dig, looking in, while I was digging and I hit a rock and hit his shoulder with the handle of the shovel.

He rolled around on the ground in agony.

God love him. He didn't give a shit about anything :laugh: , except for the time his dogs were stolen. He put the word out and his dogs were left back.

You didn't mess with Paccy :thumbs: .

• Like 6

More of a tribute to Freinds I've dug with over the years that were true terrierman by any measure . That are sadly no longer with us . My digging buddy was a scouser ,Tilly. Told me he lived on a "Farm". Some farm!!!! Some of you might recognise him in the middle.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg.

the terrier on the right of the pic is some stamp of a dog!

Here's one with all of us, Paccy on the banjo . Pat, with his back to the camera come from the other side of the bog from NM,s He was a farmer who sourced most of the ground off the estate.post-101513-0-28572900-1453756735_thumb.jpeg. Fatman, NM was the keeper from mountains town. It brought a lump in my throat when Niel C told me he died , as we lost contact . Meta good few others but Paccy was always around, and stood out in the crowd.

• Like 10

Here's one with all of us, Paccy on the banjo . Pat, with his back to the camera come from the other side of the bog from NM,s He was a farmer who sourced most of the ground off the estate.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg. Fatman, NM was the keeper from mountains town. It brought a lump in my throat when Niel C told me he died , as we lost contact . Meta good few others but Paccy was always around, and stood out in the crowd.

Packie stood out in most crowds,he was a big man,lol with a heart of gold.