Dog Jacked

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch took off after a fox a few days back in some woodland and luckily I could see what happened .... As she was about to strike the fox ducked under a fallen tree which my bitch ran straight into

One clue; if he has his tail between his legs when he comes back it's nothing to do with jacking, it is generally to do with electric stock fencing.

my mucca got caught in the cattle ones that look like suspension coils he got the lamp and belt twisted in it. pissed my self laughing as he was getting shocked. karma got me tho next feed i was walki

Go and kill 6 with your bare hands on your own then come back and let me know how you get on......

I wish your dog luck, dogs ain't robots, sometimes they just don't fancy it!

Matt

Exactly my point thats called jacking hence 'the dog jacked'i need a dog for foxes not a ill do watever i want dog
Any decent fox dog doing the business will jack if ran sore all the time.its called being s lurcher man reading your dog and rest em up.not like you mate a man with a lurcher.
My bitch pulled up running last week just stopped dead and trotted back grabbed her had a poke around her feet and she was howling Sunday just gone and she Wass like a idiot always said their dogs not machines
  • Like 1

One clue; if he has his tail between his legs when he comes back it's nothing to do with jacking, it is generally to do with electric stock fencing. :thumbs:

had one of my dogs blasted with a lecky fence she acts funny on the same land when ever i go there she still does her job but she can still defo remember .
I remember quickly brushing my hand over an electric fence 1 day.no shock so thought great it must be off.

Climbing over fence line between my legs grabbed it to push it lower and feck me what a jolt.felt like the bones in my arm were rattling lol

my mucca got caught in the cattle ones that look like suspension coils he got the lamp and belt twisted in it. pissed my self laughing as he was getting shocked. karma got me tho next feed i was walking through a boggy field you no the type wellies stick and water and muck squirts up. had a whole mouthful of cattle piss shit piss and all sorts.

Im sure the coiled bits of the electric fence is the gate in it there would have been a couple plastic handles to unhook so you can go through. Your mate could have saved him self a shock if there was lol.

One clue; if he has his tail between his legs when he comes back it's nothing to do with jacking, it is generally to do with electric stock fencing. :thumbs:

had one of my dogs blasted with a lecky fence she acts funny on the same land when ever i go there she still does her job but she can still defo remember .
I remember quickly brushing my hand over an electric fence 1 day.no shock so thought great it must be off.

Climbing over fence line between my legs grabbed it to push it lower and feck me what a jolt.felt like the bones in my arm were rattling lol

my mucca got caught in the cattle ones that look like suspension coils he got the lamp and belt twisted in it. pissed my self laughing as he was getting shocked. karma got me tho next feed i was walking through a boggy field you no the type wellies stick and water and muck squirts up. had a whole mouthful of cattle piss shit piss and all sorts.
Im sure the coiled bits of the electric fence is the gate in it there would have been a couple plastic handles to unhook so you can go through. Your mate could have saved him self a shock if there was lol.
probly but tbh we are both idiots we have both been shocked by this fence but in different parts of the field. farmer always moves it. you'd think we'd learn