Migrants Putting Eu In Danger.......

Its all going to tumble down round their ears :laugh: A bit ironic really............they've been pushing Europe towards being a cooperative superstate slowly but surely since WW2, Unity and cooperation instead of warmongering Nationalism, education and economics difficulty leads to low European birth rates across the board, which in turn leads to lower consumerism, so they import a new generation of cattle to exploit................Leading to a shift back to Nationalism :blink:

I think the muslims will be the thing that saves Europe, not the thing that destroys it? Nothing ever changes until people have something to unite against, i just hope it keeps going after the muslim problem is solved, and people take a hard look at why these things happen, or who makes them happen........that might be a bit to much though?

France, Germany and now Poland seeing big unrest.............we can only hope ;)

• Like 3

Its all going to tumble down round their ears :laugh: A bit ironic really............they've been pushing Europe towards being a cooperative superstate slowly but surely since WW2, Unity and cooperation instead of warmongering Nationalism, education and economics difficulty leads to low European birth rates across the board, which in turn leads to lower consumerism, so they import a new generation of cattle to exploit................Leading to a shift back to Nationalism :blink:

I think the muslims will be the thing that saves Europe, not the thing that destroys it? Nothing ever changes until people have something to unite against, i just hope it keeps going after the muslim problem is solved, and people take a hard look at why these things happen, or who makes them happen........that might be a bit to much though?

France, Germany and now Poland seeing big unrest.............we can only hope ;)

The problem is what can be done with large populations of muslim men.

I read the other day Germany had about 8 million males between 18 to 35, it now has another million recent arrivals from the middle east.

So taking into account existing migrants, at least 1 in 8 males in Germany, of fighting age are muslims. Mostly poorly educated, misogynistic, brutalised men.

There is also 1 million fewer women than men in this age group, and very few women in Germany will want to go near them after Cologne etc.

Sounds to me like a dangerious cocktail.

• Like 3

I don't really get your point Shepp? If there was a big shift towards Nationalist thinking, a peaceful (hopefully) round up, and move them back to humanitarian camps just inside Syria, protected by NATO force's, which is what should have happened in the first place. Make a proper effort to smash IS back to the 12th century, and then send them on their way. The Germans are pretty well armed, i know, i lived there on and off, and a lot of the E Germans were trained in the Russian military, not to mention their pro armed forces. Its not like deporting recent migrants would affect anything financially, the opposite in fact, most seem to be just getting drunk and molesting German women.

I don't really get your point Shepp? If there was a big shift towards Nationalist thinking, a peaceful (hopefully) round up, and move them back to humanitarian camps just inside Syria, protected by NATO force's, which is what should have happened in the first place. Make a proper effort to smash IS back to the 12th century, and then send them on their way. The Germans are pretty well armed, i know, i lived there on and off, and a lot of the E Germans were trained in the Russian military, not to mention their pro armed forces. Its not like deporting recent migrants would affect anything financially, the opposite in fact, most seem to be just getting drunk and molesting German women.

Even with the greatest will, I wonder if that many fighting age men could be rounded up.

I think they are in large enough numbers, plus with the support of leftists and the million and a half muslim nationals to stage a civil war.

Even with the greatest will, I wonder if that many fighting age men could be rounded up.

I think they are in large enough numbers, plus with the support of leftists and the million and a half muslim nationals to stage a civil war.

If the muslims got together in an organised way they'd do some serious damage before they could be stopped, i don't think anybody could deny that? But unarmed and split up around Germany i can't see it happening, and if things did kick off what would all the surrounding countries do, just sit back and wait for their turn, wait for their own muslim populations to join in? I doubt it, atm they're "poor refugees" being protected by EU governments, if they kick off and threaten to oust those same governments they'll become a legit enemy and last about 2 minutes imho. I don't think the muslims are that crazy Shepp.........I could be wrong though?

Unless that what the EU governments want? If the muzz kick off and the indigenous population kick off against them its a perfect opportunity to flatten everybody and declare marshal law, could end up with Europe being carved up between the US and Russia........Berlin style, the same group control both sides, maybe its time for them to come clean and make us have it big time?

• Like 3

What's keeping the natives from kicking off then???? I'll tell ya they're afraid of jail time so it's FEAR of loosing their cushy lives, it's infecting most of Europe nowadays

Never a truer word spoken all the rotherham cse cases by pakistani muslims and the majority of the population of the town did feck all.

What's keeping the natives from kicking off then???? I'll tell ya they're afraid of jail time so it's FEAR of loosing their cushy lives, it's infecting most of Europe nowadays

Never a truer word spoken all the rotherham cse cases by pakistani muslims and the majority of the population of the town did feck all.
tats, in Northern Ireland during the troubles both sides had the belief in what they were fighting for and were NOT AFRAID of doing jail time, that's why they run the streets they even run the jails too because they were not afraid of the government or the colluded system. Once yous lose that fear then yous can start taking control of your streets again the government is too afraid of offending the intruders to do jack shit, as long as they're not touched they don't care, I'd like to see an attack happening (although I wouldn't truthfully) on Westminster cause then you would see what our mps are really made off. About as hard as custard with the yellow colour in them too
  • Like 3