Any One Have Dark Polecats As In Near Black

fay

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS is there no escape !! I`m in Aberdeen and ah kin hear Bob laughing from up here !     What difference does the color make ? and you are aware that an EU fekin Poley is just a ferret right ?

I like white simply so I can see them. Hard enough if your on own to keep tabs with out dark colours.

Rake :laugh:

Posted Images

These are fairly dark don't you think? The black bits are very black.

tbh most polecats look like that LOL the colour the op poster is after have as near black undercoat all over not just under belly, mine was bred in derby and the line went back over 20yrs(this was 10yrs ago) bred darkest to darkest that bred true nothing else but ferret to ferret in them.

Y.I.S Leeview

I've seen this ferret of Jok's today and the photos don't do him justice at all.

He is the darkest ferret that I've ever seen.

The black is jet black and the only white is around his mouth. The lighter colours showing on the photo are a bit misleading.

Back to you Fay. As I said before, they are very dark and if you read the previous post from gaz you might begin to agree. As he says, the pic kind of picks up the light undercoat but in reality it's only his mask which is whitish. Wish you could see him. Jok.

As long as people are not breeding runts and :censored: angoras there isn't a problem. Silvers shouldn't be bred to silvers either, or at least not from the gene pools I've seen in action. Inbreeding needs to be minimal. Colour preference isn't all that bad, size isn't either (to an extent) just study the parents health, heritage and working ability first.

Edited by ZeusPolecat