Any One Have Dark Polecats As In Near Black

fay

Once breed two ferrets one polecat coloured and the other albino half the litter turned out usual colour and the other half turned out very dark very polecatty in colour.

A bloke came for them as they were surplus ( I like my albino) and six months down the line the Dickhead is selling them and kits as eu polecats what a nobhead.

Lesson learned

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS is there no escape !! I`m in Aberdeen and ah kin hear Bob laughing from up here !     What difference does the color make ? and you are aware that an EU fekin Poley is just a ferret right ?

I like white simply so I can see them. Hard enough if your on own to keep tabs with out dark colours.

Rake :laugh:

Posted Images

fluff, on 23 Jan 2016 - 08:35 AM, said:

got some but cost you as there fully trained father pure wild polecat mother good long sandy jill , there fully trained now at the rabbit game, you would better of getting some young there a guy in barnsley got some , he maybe have kits this year ,i prefer sandys been most consistent over the last twenty years and befor that white ferrets ,but them polecats are not shy theyll fight a big buck and work welll there settling down now and very good workers, maybe have one spare ,

i would say they are more terrotorail than normal ferrets etc ,

You`re kidding right ? I wouldn`t have that little b*****d in a lucky bag.

Total pain in the arse.

• Like 2

Last season I bought a new kit for the team. A wild polecat was caught in a box trap, And put 2 this guys ferret. The darkest kits me and my [BANNED TEXT] have ever seen. Between me and the kids she was played with at least twice a day. Never again!!!

The slightest noise it would hiss bite. Out ferreting it would try and attack the dogs. And far 2 fast killing in on a regular basis. So u can keep you eu crosses

Every one to there own n for the smart c**ts have use not ghot a prefernece like dogs what ones use like I have albinos n like polecats were the problem here I've seen some very nice ones near black that cought my eye to many ejits on here with big mouths that can't answeear a question tanxs to who answeard with a decent answer

These are fairly dark don't you think? The black bits are very black.

tbh most polecats look like that LOL the colour the op poster is after have as near black undercoat all over not just under belly, mine was bred in derby and the line went back over 20yrs(this was 10yrs ago) bred darkest to darkest that bred true nothing else but ferret to ferret in them.

Y.I.S Leeview

These are fairly dark don't you think? The black bits are very black.

tbh most polecats look like that LOL the colour the op poster is after have as near black undercoat all over not just under belly, mine was bred in derby and the line went back over 20yrs(this was 10yrs ago) bred darkest to darkest that bred true nothing else but ferret to ferret in them.

Y.I.S Leeview

Aye there too much white on him for what there looking for , no my cup of tea dark ferrets I can't see them crreeping about in the shadows