Cocking All Of A Sudden??

My 6 month patt pup was house trained by 12 weeks....last few days though he's started cockimg his leg on the corner walls, washing machine last night and leg chairs this morning. My Mrs is not happy to say the least and with 2 young children in the house its just not on. Can anyone shed any light on this? Ive always had bitches you see, im guessing its marking territory but i cant be having him doing this. Cheers

Ive just thought, its only been the last few days SINCE and ive only just thought of this...i brought the lurcher in a couple nights and left her on the kitchen as i was freezing and im a soft b*****d. The terriers in his crate in yhe dining room. The lurcher pissed in kitchen both nights (kenneled since born so not house trained)..... Something to do with it possibly marking territory after her pissing in house??

i wouldn't be so hasty in getting rid why can't ya put him outside ?

Ive one kennel and the lurchers in there, wouldnt kennel them together. Im wondering if it could also be something to do with the lurcher being in heat?

Definitely. A terrier at 6 months of age is far more mature than most lurchers of the same age would be. If you can't kennel him why not cage him in the house?

• Like 1

i wouldn't be so hasty in getting rid why can't ya put him outside ?

Ive one kennel and the lurchers in there, wouldnt kennel them together. Im wondering if it could also be something to do with the lurcher being in heat?

Definitely. A terrier at 6 months of age is far more mature than most lurchers of the same age would be. If you can't kennel him why not cage him in the house?

He is in a cage but i dont wanna leave the poor sod confined to that forever. Plus the kids enjoy playing with him too.

Stop whining and build another kennel ,sounds like you arnt cut out for terriers .

What because i dont want my house covered in piss lol?? you wanna live in shite conditions thats up to you pal but i prefer a clean enviroment for my family. Atb