Cocking All Of A Sudden??

My 6 month patt pup was house trained by 12 weeks....last few days though he's started cockimg his leg on the corner walls, washing machine last night and leg chairs this morning. My Mrs is not happy to say the least and with 2 young children in the house its just not on. Can anyone shed any light on this? Ive always had bitches you see, im guessing its marking territory but i cant be having him doing this. Cheers

Most dogs start of having a piss in the squat position as they mature they start to cock a leg occasionally then nearly all the time,some dogs start to scratch their legs on the floor and flick soil,they are just marking their territory the flicking soil

just throws their sent over a wider more noticeable area for others to smell.

Ive had this issue before its a case of catching them mid squirt or before if you think they are going to do it,just try and brake the habit before it becomes one,,,,,,,otherwise its a cage or outside no way will you your wife or kids will put up

with yellow stains on everything.

Stop whining and build another kennel ,sounds like you arnt cut out for terriers .

What because i dont want my house covered in piss lol?? you wanna live in shite conditions thats up to you pal but i prefer a clean enviroment for my family. Atb

Seems you aint very bright either .Build a kennel for you and the dog and do your missus a favour .

i wouldn't be so hasty in getting rid why can't ya put him outside ?

Ive one kennel and the lurchers in there, wouldnt kennel them together. Im wondering if it could also be something to do with the lurcher being in heat?
might have your answer there

Yeh we deep cleaned the house and got rif of any other dog smells with fabreeze he hasnt done it thank god.

My 6 month patt pup was house trained by 12 weeks....last few days though he's started cockimg his leg on the corner walls, washing machine last night and leg chairs this morning. My Mrs is not happy to say the least and with 2 young children in the house its just not on. Can anyone shed any light on this? Ive always had bitches you see, im guessing its marking territory but i cant be having him doing this. Cheers

Most dogs start of having a piss in the squat position as they mature they start to cock a leg occasionally then nearly all the time,some dogs start to scratch their legs on the floor and flick soil,they are just marking their territory the flicking soil

just throws their sent over a wider more noticeable area for others to smell.

Ive had this issue before its a case of catching them mid squirt or before if you think they are going to do it,just try and brake the habit before it becomes one,,,,,,,otherwise its a cage or outside no way will you your wife or kids will put up

with yellow stains on everything.

Hopefully the problems solved seems to have stopped now thankfully. Atb