Great Lamp For The Money

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The led rechargeable 150MMS lamp.my own battery pack packed in over the Xmas.couple of mates suggested I give it a try,well 3 hrs into a great nights clamping rabbits with my whippets I couldn't be an

lol pets at home mate no staff in there after dark they all tast the same

I've done similar thing to you Kenny but used a S.S slip lead. Not pretty but does the job. Can't fault these lamps once you got used to them...    

Posted Images

clulite £45 an jumps up to £61 at the check out ...tax wtf that about

lol i now mate lads keep quoting prices but when you put it in the shoping baskit and go to pay they add tax and postage mine are £45 + £3.50 p+p if i can get the price down more i will do and pass it on to you guys

• Like 1

Is that the ones that come with the red filter,if so i will have a crack at one mate.

the fillters are crap with the leds mate but you can have the one i got if you want a lamp ill put you name down and pm you when they come should be this week.im in talkes with the factry about a beter red light so ones thats sorted ill post it on here it will take a bit of time as i will test it well be for offering it for sale if its no good to me it will probly be no good to any one.

Is it possable to fit a Red Cree bulb instead of the white one, do they/could they make such a thing.

im working on them doing some thing similer at the momet but it will take a few months to do a proto tipe then ill want to test it well first

see a light advertised on a1 decoy with the led changing differant colours, green to white or red to white on a swicth would be some job a1 decoy go through a cycle of 4 colours before it goes back to white that no good to anybody an i dont think it has the power of the lights your doing

all ready had one mate payed full price to check it out be for trying to inport them bet ian hoge dont do that they are crap id not sell them if they were £10 each

• Like 1

Is that the ones that come with the red filter,if so i will have a crack at one mate.

the fillters are crap with the leds mate but you can have the one i got if you want a lamp ill put you name down and pm you when they come should be this week.im in talkes with the factry about a beter red light so ones thats sorted ill post it on here it will take a bit of time as i will test it well be for offering it for sale if its no good to me it will probly be no good to any one.

Is it possable to fit a Red Cree bulb instead of the white one, do they/could they make such a thing.

im working on them doing some thing similer at the momet but it will take a few months to do a proto tipe then ill want to test it well first

see a light advertised on a1 decoy with the led changing differant colours, green to white or red to white on a swicth would be some job a1 decoy go through a cycle of 4 colours before it goes back to white that no good to anybody an i dont think it has the power of the lights your doing
bought one for my lad they are OK but not good enough for a night lamping ,not powerfully enough
  • Like 1