Great Lamp For The Money

i will be selling the lamps ill have a shipment next week and ill be the cheepest suplier

What one are you selling?

both of this tipe mate £45 with batry in handle or one with the wire is £40

post-65383-0-59709500-1452180298.jpg

pics wount work its the led 150 same as plr500

Edited by D Lloyd

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The led rechargeable 150MMS lamp.my own battery pack packed in over the Xmas.couple of mates suggested I give it a try,well 3 hrs into a great nights clamping rabbits with my whippets I couldn't be an

lol pets at home mate no staff in there after dark they all tast the same

I've done similar thing to you Kenny but used a S.S slip lead. Not pretty but does the job. Can't fault these lamps once you got used to them...    

Posted Images

Is that the ones that come with the red filter,if so i will have a crack at one mate.

the fillters are crap with the leds mate but you can have the one i got if you want a lamp ill put you name down and pm you when they come should be this week.im in talkes with the factry about a beter red light so ones thats sorted ill post it on here it will take a bit of time as i will test it well be for offering it for sale if its no good to me it will probly be no good to any one.

i bought my clulite one for £50 which included postage. clulite have a reputation for building strong lamps/torches. are those the ones of alibaba very cheap copy ?? or what ever it called. dont wanna mess any sales up by my brothers only lasted 4 lamp sessions before led started messing up. his second the handle cracked so had to be taped to keep wiring dry. lucky he ordered a few. my clulite has bounced off the floor, been stepped on in dark being wireless and me nipper also throwing it about and it only got a scratch or two. plus it been kicked by something alot bigger and stronger. clulite ones are built solid if there genuine clulite thats a good deal if not id prefer extra 5 and buy the clulite

i bought my clulite one for £50 which included postage. clulite have a reputation for building strong lamps/torches. are those the ones of alibaba very cheap copy ?? or what ever it called. dont wanna mess any sales up by my brothers only lasted 4 lamp sessions before led started messing up. his second the handle cracked so had to be taped to keep wiring dry. lucky he ordered a few. my clulite has bounced off the floor, been stepped on in dark being wireless and me nipper also throwing it about and it only got a scratch or two. plus it been kicked by something alot bigger and stronger. clulite ones are built solid if there genuine clulite thats a good deal if not id prefer extra 5 and buy the clulite

defo not cheep copies same as clulite and traser mate and if they were cheep copies id not be on here mugging off frends and members with them but you dont now me so ill let that one go.dose you brother wont one?

Is that the ones that come with the red filter,if so i will have a crack at one mate.

the fillters are crap with the leds mate but you can have the one i got if you want a lamp ill put you name down and pm you when they come should be this week.im in talkes with the factry about a beter red light so ones thats sorted ill post it on here it will take a bit of time as i will test it well be for offering it for sale if its no good to me it will probly be no good to any one.

Is it possable to fit a Red Cree bulb instead of the white one, do they/could they make such a thing.

Is it possable to fit a Red Cree bulb instead of the white one, do they/could they make such a thing.

im working on them doing some thing similer at the momet but it will take a few months to do a proto tipe then ill want to test it well first

defo not cheep copies same as clulite and traser mate and if they were cheep copies id not be on here mugging off frends and members with them but you dont now me so ill let that one go.dose you brother wont one?
wasnt ment as a dig to you mate. was just a comment about me bros and if they was the same. i'l ask him but think he got the clulite one now

im working on them doing some thing similer at the momet but it will take a few months to do a proto tipe then ill want to test it well first
or even dual coloured led??? with switch between red and white ???
  • Like 2

wasnt ment as a dig to you mate. was just a comment about me bros and if they was the same. i'l ask him but think he got the clulite one now

no worrys

or even dual coloured led??? with switch between red and white ???

im working on it mate