Pup Breed From Or Not

S7303549.jpg

S7303580-1.jpg

PICT0047.jpg

SAM_2970.jpg

SAM_2974.jpg

grand bitch for what I use her for. Dilemma is shes about 6 years old now. Shes far from wrote off but Ive been thinking of weather to breed a pup from her to bring on.It would be nice to get a pup from her that carries on her abilities and attitude for what I use her for. Shes never been bred from yet

• Like 1

S7303549.jpg

S7303580-1.jpg

PICT0047.jpg

SAM_2970.jpg

SAM_2974.jpg

grand bitch for what I use her for. Dilemma is shes about 6 years old now. Shes far from wrote off but Ive been thinking of weather to breed a pup from her to bring on.It would be nice to get a pup from her that carries on her abilities and attitude for what I use her for. Shes never been bred from yet

well if your happy with her, and she doing business :thumbs: go for it, for 1st litter I wouldn't leave it any longer, but a lad on here bred from is bitch who was 8 year old, but he said he thought bit young would been better :yes:

• Like 1

S7303549.jpg

S7303580-1.jpg

PICT0047.jpg

SAM_2970.jpg

SAM_2974.jpg

well if your happy with her, and she doing business :thumbs: go for it, for 1st litter I wouldn't leave it any longer, but a lad on here bred from is bitch who was 8 year old, but he said he thought bit young would been better :yes:

Ive been onto a couple of lads,just waiting on feedback to see if I can get the right sire now. The lads no the breeding in the bitch so hopefully source some of it to go back to her.

shes a grand little bitch, without me getting my wires crossed on the breeding in her. Big boots of here knows the breeding. Her dam is a full whippet. So im better waiting on him to come on and he can say more or less what in her. He had her grand dam and his mates dog was the grand sire. A son out of them 2 where put to the full whippet to get my bitch. Hopefully he will come on soon and put his imput in on the breeding going back without me making a mistake.

What is she? Look a smart little dog

Shes a good little bitch thats what the dilema was aswell will I breed her and have her breeding passed on or just buy in a pup and take a chance that way. Shes worth breeding from how she performs at what I do with her

shes a grand little bitch, without me getting my wires crossed on the breeding in her. Big boots of here knows the breeding. Her dam is a full whippet. So im better waiting on him to come on and he can say more or less what in her. He had her grand dam and his mates dog was the grand sire. A son out of them 2 where put to the full whippet to get my bitch. Hopefully he will come on soon and put his imput in on the breeding going back without me making a mistake.

Maybe see if he has a relative of her to do a line breeding with? Best chances of getting something similar to her then :thumbs:

• Like 3

Maybe see if he has a relative of her to do a line breeding with? Best chances of getting something similar to her then :thumbs:

the kids got me an up to date phone, one of those touch screens, lost alot of numbers so i cant ring him. part of the reason i put the post up here so he could get to see it. hopsfully he comes on soon.

the kids got me an up to date phone, one of those touch screens, lost alot of numbers so i cant ring him. part of the reason i put the post up here so he could get to see it. hopsfully he comes on soon.

Fair play hopefully the breeder gets in touch with you.

Atb with whatever you decide to do, she looks a cracking bitch :thumbs:

• Like 1