Christmas Digs To The White 'uns And Guests

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a few good outings over the Christmas period with the little heroes. some great highs with young dogs putting in some great performances in larger spots.   the picture is me and my father with a

Really like working the white terriers, had some good sport over Xmas with them. Like a few have said, people who write them off have never seen good ones work.

My old man, pigeons terriers an whiskey.

Posted Images

Who could ask for more than out digging with good terriers with the old man? :victory: ,what i'd have given for that chance in my life mate and hold it dear,your both very lucky men :yes: ..

yes mate that's right, we clash at times but that's as we are so similar I suppose. when it comes to the white 'uns the old man knows his stuff inside out........nit that id ever tell him that mind!! atb

• Like 2

had a few good outings over the Christmas period with the little heroes. some great highs with young dogs putting in some great performances in larger spots.

the picture is me and my father with a few of the workers. on this day I took the chance and invited a couple of lads down from north wales, as I had a few earths to get around on my permission and I have to say what a great day was had by all. the two lads were real gents and we had a great crack and some great banter. it was nice to see there terriers go, and even nicer to show them some white terriers working under the sod as before hand they had wrote them off. I hope after two decent digs to two different white dogs I have slightly opened there eyes as to there abilities.

we had a cracker of a dig also to one of there young dogs who never put a foot wrong, which was great to see.

all in all had a great day, and the guests seemed more than happy with the days events. and it was finished with my dad treating us all to a bite to eat in the pub and a shandy. (he must have been full of Christmas spirit)

atb

great pic ,and out with your father and terriers,money cant buy that mate. atb.
  • Like 2

A lot of people do write the Russell's of but obviously never tryed them because [BANNED TEXT] u get a good one thy are world beaters 100years ago thts all thy relied on is a good old fashioned white Russell tht would get in the tinyest of spots thy shud be mensioned more often and get respect thy deserve

• Like 2

The back of are council estate were the posh houses, one in particular had a swimming pool. We were chased on a regular basis. Hiding one day We chanced on a lovely earth. Come Christmas we were back for our winter sport.

• Like 10