Shocking Weather But Great Day

I no a lot off people will think they are to young but I have never pushed my pup it has been out with me watching what is going on since he was 12 weeks he is very calm around ferrets and very easy to train even with a very high prey drive and he loves a night on the lamp and has the best nose I have seen on a pup hope he done you proud davy if it was me that breed him I would be over the moon ,I am just the lucky owner now happy days

Edited by davemu
  • Like 3

I no a lot off people will think they are to young but I have never pushed my pup it has been out with me watching what is going on since he was 12 weeks he is very calm around ferrets and very easy to train even with a very high prey drive and he loves a night on the lamp and has the best nose I have seen on a pup hope he done you proud davy if it was me that breed him I would be over the moon ,I am just the lucky owner now happy days

That's the same way I learned my dog exactly like that took him everywhere and he learned right from wrong when to put his head down and graft to come back to me with only a squeak nice and calm around cattle,sheep anything , my main permission I had to to prove him around the sheep and he did me proud two rabbits sitting tight 40yrds behind about 20-30 sheep John the farmer and his misses said go on lad put him onto them so I give him a go command raised my hand with a little glance of he went , never bloody seen the one sat in the middle of them all lol he was in stealth mode must be the collie in him lol five feet bang little turn got it but looked like he went for a sheep that moved in front ' he brought it back but not to me the farmers misses alive turns and off to catch what was to be the clincher a long corse around the field killed it but give that one to John two year later still got it and blade works it very well

So good going Dave and pup i know how you feel

Atb Mark