Boar

attachicon.gif20150912_192800.jpgones I've seen are the real deal no feral.atb dc

attachicon.gif20150912_192800.jpgones I've seen are the real deal no feral.atb dc

big f****r that mate

do they have wild boar in the US or is it just feral hogs?

over here we have the European boar,us I think they ferals could be wrong?I think that head weighed a good 3 stone,it was a two handed job lol.atb dc

i ment in the USA mate.

But job well done with that boar :thumbs:

That was shot mate I only got a beddy x,atb dc
  • Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best talked about face to face,not on this www thingy gents.atb dc

Feral wild boar have no specific legal protection but are covered by more general legislation covering mammals in the wild, such as the Wild Mammals Protection Act, 1996 and the Wildlife and Countrysi

They can take a dog quite far in certain situations, move through cover extremely well for their size and can shift when they want to. But you're right they stink to a dog and in open land can be run

Posted Images

big f****r that mate

over here we have the European boar,us I think they ferals could be wrong?I think that head weighed a good 3 stone,it was a two handed job lol.atb dc
i ment in the USA mate.

But job well done with that boar :thumbs:

That was shot mate I only got a beddy x,atb dc

still a good effort pal

• Like 1

Any man and dog that does them regular,I take my hat off to you.atb dc

Thanks DC. Only reason I even mentioned lurchers being used for boar is they are pretty special dogs same as dogs capable of taking deer. Nine grow in trees and are very carefully bred for usually. Talking about lurchers and sight hounds of course. Lurchers and sight hounds fast enough and hard enough to take boar or red stag is a very interesting dog to talk about. Coyote dogs included.

Are the feral hogs or wild boar you hunt mate?
Yes pigs are my game. I mostly use a line of dogs that are comprised of wolfhound deerhound mastiff
  • Like 3

big f****r that mate

European boar have a tooth that strictly feral pigs do not have. Never caught a pig that I knew of that didn't have the extra tooth. Meaning they are a hybrid of sorts. Not totally European and not totally true feral

• 1 month later...