Didnt Work Out

Fellow goes to a restaurant whilst on holiday in Spain, sees some nice looking meatballs in paella and orders it, enjoys the meal and asks the restaurant owner what he ate, the owner explains that these are the testicles of the bulls that have died that day in the bull fighting ring.

The guy a little shocked admits he enjoyed the dish and has it again the next day as there is a bull fighting festival going on.

The third day he orders the dish, it arrives and the balls are harder to find, eventually he finds the balls hiding under a mushroom, annoyed he calls the owner over to ask him what had happened

"Senor, the bull not always lose!"

• Like 2

I love the bulls like I love hunting in the UK. It makes me sad when people take joy in the injuries of humans....Yes they put themselves in that position but would you laugh at a huntsman who breaks his neck in a fall?

Fair enough if you don't understand it or don't see the art or skill in it but please don't talk shite about people passions.

If your going to kill something then do it quickly? Sell your lurcher and buy a rifle and night vision.

Fighting bulls get 5 years living wild without seeing a human, they die within 20min of entering the ring and when fought buy matadors on foot they stand a chance of being pardoned after a brave proformance.

I can't watch the videos of humans being gored, when you have met those people in real life it's not a nice thing to glory in.

If this was aimed at me then im sorry but i am definately not an anti. I dont own a lurcher but i do own a rifle. We just have different views that is all i feel that us english hunters should distance ourselves from that sort of event as it would add fuel to the fire for an actual anti group to get more of our hunting banned by tarring us with the same brush as these people. Im not against bull fighting i just think that if you are going to play with fire eventually you will get burned and you cant argue with the fact that 20 minutes no matter how many years you have lived free is a slow death for these beasts. No different really to me and you sitting down to watch a boxing match or cage fight im rooting for one side and you are rooting for the other

Fcuking piss myself laughing at people from these shores getting all upset and judgemental at bull fighting;
a. it doesn't happen here so we've literally got no say in it. It's a centuries old tradition in the likes of Spain..., if they want to do it it's got absolutely fcuk all to do with us.

b. the bull 'suffers' a drawn out death. Is it a worse life than the life a chicken, pig etc. destined for the table endures? Most of the ignorant w@nkers who'd happily condemn bull fighting will do so over a chicken curry or spare ribs. Ignorance must be fcuking bliss!

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 5

you just know its gonner come looking for him lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lit1kgER6Bw

Gota be impressed by the guys that covered him up when the bull was coming back for another go. Theres not many that would do that.

not impressed one bit , maybe if the bull come after em with a sword then yes :yes:

I love the bulls like I love hunting in the UK. It makes me sad when people take joy in the injuries of humans....Yes they put themselves in that position but would you laugh at a huntsman who breaks his neck in a fall?

Fair enough if you don't understand it or don't see the art or skill in it but please don't talk shite about people passions.

If your going to kill something then do it quickly? Sell your lurcher and buy a rifle and night vision.

Fighting bulls get 5 years living wild without seeing a human, they die within 20min of entering the ring and when fought buy matadors on foot they stand a chance of being pardoned after a brave proformance.

I can't watch the videos of humans being gored, when you have met those people in real life it's not a nice thing to glory in.

There's no comparison to be made to hunting. You can compare it to baiting I guess? pardoned for being brave , I'd imagine most bulls are brave? As for lurchers the fact is if the animal is fit and healthy it will often escape unharmed (might just be me lol) where as rifles can be very effective but rely on human selection and accuracy in order to choose a cull/prey and humanely despatch it.

I don't particularly care if the spaniards are still flying the roman arena's flag, but I don't feel it is comparable to hunting. In this country we used to use a pack of bull dogs to pull the belly out of a bull so in that respect i guess the fighting is more humane? The fact that it requires a crowd of thousands of people is enough to put me off, bit like football. atb Joe.

I didn't compare it to hunting, hunting a sport, the corridas isn't.

I compared the mentality of some hunting people to that of an anti....feeling the need to spread untruths about something they have no knowledge of nor any right to interfere with.

My point wasn't aimed at anyone it was simply my opinion about something that is/was very important to me.

• Like 2

Fcuking piss myself laughing at people from these shores getting all upset and judgemental at bull fighting;

a. it doesn't happen here so we've literally got no say in it. It's a centuries old tradition in the likes of Spain..., if they want to do it it's got absolutely fcuk all to do with us.

b. the bull 'suffers' a drawn out death. Is it a worse life than the life a chicken, pig etc. destined for the table endures? Most of the ignorant w@nkers who'd happily condemn bull fighting will do so over a chicken curry or spare ribs. Ignorance must be fcuking bliss!

bull fighting is a backward an archaic tradition with no place in modern society ? lol
  • Like 1

bull fighting is a backward an archaic tradition with no place in modern society lol

It is..., but at least no-one is forced into marrying their cousin :thumbs:

bull fighting is a backward an archaic tradition with no place in modern society lol

It is..., but at least no-one is forced into marrying their cousin :thumbs:
how dare you say we force our daughters into marrying there cousins.

Not forced anyway we marry our cousins because we want to of our own free will ?

Edited by marshman
  • Like 1