3/4 Gh 1/4 Beddy. Why Not ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had this dog about 28 to 30yrs ago, was out of spud and a whippet greyhound type off local dog track, the whippet grey was also a decent ferreting dog. The dog was 23" great nature, totally mute, dr

I saw Garry Hoskers Spud work on a few occasions it was a bit short on pace, but it certainly caught a lot of rabbits, what it lacked in pace it made up for in brains and drive, it could hunt up a rab

3/4 greyhound 1/4 beddy...       He might have been a useful animal if I had of got him as a pup. He was 3 years old when he came to me and I couldn't take to him. He just had too many faults

Posted Images

Beddy whippet greyhound for me got the three breeds just now and the beddy whippet greyhound is far superior on the rabbits out of my 3 not taking anything away from the other 2 crosses

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 3

beddy greyhound x whippet, she was about 6 months old in the pics, out gets up in front of her, and its dead, shes 12 months now, marked under some railway sleepers today, half a dozen feral kittens shot out, feck me what a performance, shes coming on a treat,

post-59960-0-10401100-1500214664_thumb.jpg

post-59960-0-64443100-1500214743_thumb.jpg

post-59960-0-84897500-1500214889_thumb.jpg

post-59960-0-66205400-1500214969_thumb.jpg

• Like 5