Collie Lurcher-Pics

Aye reggie was an ugly mutt to some but I like him and was an honest jukel. The two season I ran him he killed hell of alot of game.

I have pups here bred off him back to a daughter of Chester and so far so good.

Reggie was a good dog,great hunter,loads of wind,he liked a bit of company on the teethed critters but could open them up like a tin opener he could,the hooved beasts he was mustard..no world beater,not flashy but he tried his best and if you could get a dog like him once in a while you would be a happy chappy,im sure he'd of not had you go hungry thats for certain,loyal as they come,loved graft,bombproof with livestock,not even the harshest of weathers would deter his work ethic..always reminded me of his great grandfather Bulpa in looks and also his overall demeanour..
  • Like 4

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My one eyed Cur lurcher..

CAN I BE INCLUDED,LOL THEY DO HAVE A FAIR BIT OF COLLIE IN THEM,,,A XMAS CARD OF ME DOUARTER,, DONT NO HOW SHE JOINED THEM TOGEATHER

my bitch good little rabbiting bitch

Posted Images

If u have anymore pictures like the first one could u put them up I like seen old pictures that looks some load of rabbits did you sell them or keep them of the freezer dog also look like they could do job . If you don't mind me asking why change from the collie based lurcher

If u have anymore pictures like the first one could u put them up I like seen old pictures that looks some load of rabbits did you sell them or keep them of the freezer dog also look like they could do job . If you don't mind me asking why change from the collie based lurcher

Blue dog wasn't mine matey,he was a good dog and i bought a puppy out of a litter it sired to a Border Collie bitch back in 1985 lol that red dog called Bulpa..i still have both Don and also his half sister Swift both with the collie blood in them so ive not given up with them just yet lol..i do have the big Saluki x and also the pup,Don my collie x is my fav dog here,he's caught alot of gear,never owned a dog EVER who loves work as much as he,would run through a brick wall for a bunny be it his 1st run or 100th lol,keen as ANY greyhound,he will take whatever is infront of him..he's just that type of dog,i know deep down i could send him into a lions den and he'd not take a single backward step,have to be carried out on his shield lol and i am amazed he's not met his maker yet..a dog who just loves life and hard work ?

• Like 4

Butler will of been just over a 1/8 Cur ..lovely looking dog he was,your other pups Bully will without going into fine detail about a smidgen over 3/8th Collie buddy ?

Just edited that Bully,he was only a shade over 1/8th ffs my brain is pickled ffs

• Like 1

Cheers fugi yeah long gone now he is.

But I'm happy with this litter how they are going no complaints yet.. My dog howler just like Reggie in temp but he'll be loads faster and loves teeth lol.

Black and Tan bitch I gifted a mate and she's a flying machine can really spin em.

Strong looking bitch fuji

Wasn't worth a carrot mate,i culled her,id NEVER put ANY of my dogs to stud to cover a Greyhound again,they offer nothing in my eyes when it comes to a lurcher..

Edited to add my big Saluki x is out of a 3/4 Grey x 1/4 Saluki dam and he has no gas in the tank either well not compared to these old cur types ive kept,infact id say my cur types had atleast 3-4 times more wind with ease ?

• Like 2