Young Russel Doing Well!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a day out Saturday to try and mop up a couple of bird killers on a small shoot. pushed some cover through first, but as we already new in that sort of weather there was only one place we were goin

Good job well done that dog,enjoyed your write up.atb dc

Well done mate tidy dog you have ther if I was to ever have a russle I whuld want one like that looks built for the job :-)

Posted Images

Wats his breeding mate, looks nice sort.

he was bread by a bloke in south wales who has had the line years. great bloke, that lives and breathes working dogs. I have since been back to get a bitch who would be a half sister to the dog in photo as I liked them so much. atb

I'm looking for a tidy little rough dog to use over my rough bitch there hard to source. I've found 1 down South Wales or Cornwall but it's having time to travel with work en that and she's ready this week.

he has a lot to prove mate before he has the luxury of covering a bitch. they are about mate in pockets and I have seen some excellent white dogs work to ground, they may not be in the numbers they ounce were but they are about mate what part of the country are you from mate just out of interest as I may be able to point you in the right direction? atb

• Like 1