Handbag Lurchers

Northy did it come from a farmer called George in a Village called Whitchurch??

cant mind the name of the place was 7 years ago but they wernt of a farm boy o wad a 16 hour round trip and the guy never even made us a coffee lol

NL You wouldnt of left my house without a belly full of grub and tea after a long journey like that.

When I picked the pup up from Jims he had baked Scones for us, had the full day with him, take away in the night, let us chill in his house until later and offered us to stay over (Me missus and 3 kids), but we travelled through the night ( Arbroath to Exeter).. Top man, and as it should be IMO

• Like 8

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a few pictures of my last couple no big bags just mooching about

My we pup I breed out my bitch 7 months 21tts another we handbag dog lol

Honest looking mutts,numbers are for egos and youthfull exuberance,useful mutts are for the honest pleasure a day in the field still allows some of us.

Posted Images

cant mind the name of the place was 7 years ago but they wernt of a farm boy o wad a 16 hour round trip and the guy never even made us a coffee lol

NL You wouldnt of left my house without a belly full of grub and tea after a long journey like that.

When I picked the pup up from Jims he had baked Scones for us, had the full day with him, take away in the night, let us chill in his house until later and offered us to stay over (Me missus and 3 kids), but we travelled through the night ( Arbroath to Exeter).. Top man, and as it should be IMO

Good man Jim, That must of smelt of heaven walking into fresh baked scones and a cuppa tea :yes:

• Like 1

Good man Jim, That must of smelt of heaven walking into fresh baked scones and a cuppa tea :yes:

Your not wrong!!

we went for a mooch with the dogs and left my missus and eldest girl in charge of the pups.. We came back to chaos, they'd broke out of the pen and the pair of them were running round the garden picking them up and chucks by them back in, as another would escape lol..

I got the look!! Lol