Out With A Bobcock Speed Lamper & A Junior Bobcock In The Making

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did a quick hour lamping last night.got 57 ,, the so called speed lamper bagged up 50 in a hour,still over a minute per rabbit,useless dog the breeder of these dogs assured me they can do bag up all n

A good bag of rabbits lads , I dont know about all this speed lamping nonsense , just go out and have a good night !

Suit was alright..leaked at zip..but I never had flap buttoned ..did the job..

Posted Images

as mr rabbit says speed lamping is the new black we set a time watch for the agreed time ie 60 minutes place our stack money and set off with your dog see how many you catch mr rabbit has won every match to date and picked up every purse

ive never cared what my auntie said and i never cared about antis, but never been one for lots of pics unless holiday snaps, had a couple of mates up one day we caut 42 rabbits and other game i says take a pic youlle not get any more than that , on this land ,we never did ,had better days coursing but not as plentifull,last wek we done four days and a nites lamping not a camera in site , but good sport ,

good to get out and get a bagfull and better if you have homes for them

Pile of egotistical shite, and something else for the antis to use, 'see, they're competing to see who can catch/kill the most in the least amount of time'. Well done fellas :thumbs:

Bumped into a couple of antis this morning. Trust me, you could tell them you're a saint, do lots of charity work, help the homeless and foster 5 children at a time. They would find a way to turn it against you. They are a bunch of brainwashed and poorly educated, mis-informed idiots.

• Like 2

met my first anti 60ties seventies tree huggers in the eighties we told them to f**k off and let us get on with rabbitin a warren, assholes thye were not happy dog just pegged a rabbit it was sqeeling i knecked it , you wanted to see there face they jumped back into there vw camper and fecked off

Edited by fluff

I know all this, but people go on about idiots etc on facebook, surely this speed lamping caper etc amounts to much the same thing. And no, I'm not saying it's as bad as what some people have put on there, but it isn't helping.

Anti's are fuccking ejids with nothing better to do with there lives, here they had coursing meeting and the anti's were outside with stupid signs beep you horn if you don't agree with hare coursing, camera man was there recording one of the anti's a foreigner asked her had she any pet's, she said she had a lovely little dog, he asked her did she work she replied yes, he asked what hours, she replies 9 to 5,,,5 days a week, he asked her what she does with the dog when she is working, she replied that she locks him in the room, for fucck sake gobshites, it was on a television documentary,,,,lol

as mr rabbit says speed lamping is the new black we set a time watch for the agreed time ie 60 minutes place our stack money and set off with your dog see how many you catch mr rabbit has won every match to date and picked up every purse

not about time u pulled [BANNED TEXT] head out mr rabbits arse ..ffs