Anthony Joshua..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course he is over hyped all Olympians are when they enter the pro game........Fury had 7 years in the pro game before fighting for a world title so Joshua has 5 years of learning/experience yet....

Personally i prefer to watch a fight between 2 heavyweights trying to hurt each other than 2 heavyweights desperate not to get hit by each other like last wknd.........we all like to see good efficien

Boxing and skill?   Fec off crusty you been drinking again Pmsl boxing and skill ffs

Hopefully Whyte will at least land something meaningfull to test Joshua

I'd like to see AJ put down and see if he has it in him to get back up and win.

AJ around 5-7 for me ?

So would I but don't think whyte is the man to do the job to me he is just another average fighter at best, 4 rounds I give it. Josh will be a world champ though

I give it 3 rounds. Any advances on 3?

Lol

• Like 1

I've just watched the head to head on Joshuas next fight.

Anyone else see it?

That Dillion sure runs up hes mouth.

But Joshua just stayed cool calm and collective.

This is going to be Real firey.

Im sure Joshua will win early so dillin will stop running up hes mouth the way he does.

Typical Ja-maican.

Anyone else see it?

Im sure Joshua will win early so dillin will stop running up hes mouth the way he does.

Typical Ja-maican.

I think it will be boring more looking forward to watching eubank jr

Anyone else see it?

Typical Ja-maican.

I'm looking forward to it , it honestly can't get anymore boring than that fight on Saturday night .
  • Like 1

Anyone else see it?

Typical Ja-maican.

I'm looking forward to it , it honestly can't get anymore boring than that fight on Saturday night .

That was boxing for you big hyped fights never live up to the hype personally I enjoyed it as it was boxing and skill not a complete slug match

Anyone else see it?

Typical Ja-maican.

That was boxing for you big hyped fights never live up to the hype personally I enjoyed it as it was boxing and skill not a complete slug match

Boxing and skill?

Fec off crusty you been drinking again

Pmsl boxing and skill ffs

• Like 3

Anyone else see it?

Typical Ja-maican.

Boxing and skill?

i watched the head to head ( gloves are off) and thought AJ looked like he was raging inside.. Apparently it got a little heated when the cameras where off.. Someone is getting knocked out
  • Like 1

Anyone else see it?

Typical Ja-maican.

Boxing and skill?

Fury gave wvlad problems and wvlad couldn't not get to grips with fury and missed nearly all of his shots yes that is boxing and skill what do you think it is no defence and just slugging away or something boxing is hitting without getting hit

Of course he is over hyped all Olympians are when they enter the pro game........Fury had 7 years in the pro game before fighting for a world title so Joshua has 5 years of learning/experience yet....... i fully expect him to walk through Dillian Whyte who himself is an exciting talent so fair play to both boys for taking the fight.

expect the same Dilian too much talk for me lets go out in car park sort it such crap from a pro boxer

Of course he is over hyped all Olympians are when they enter the pro game........Fury had 7 years in the pro game before fighting for a world title so Joshua has 5 years of learning/experience yet....... i fully expect him to walk through Dillian Whyte who himself is an exciting talent so fair play to both boys for taking the fight.

expect the same Dilian too much talk for me lets go out in car park sort it such crap from a pro boxer

Personally i prefer to watch a fight between 2 heavyweights trying to hurt each other than 2 heavyweights desperate not to get hit by each other like last wknd.........we all like to see good efficient technical ability but the fights remembered through the ages are the slugfests thats just how it is.....and make no mistake about it Joshua/Whyte will be trying to hurt each other.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5

Everyone is going on about this will proove how good AJ is when he fights Whyte .....It will also be the other way round lets just see how good Whyte is cause ive got a feeling AJ is just going to walk right through Whyte and it will be over very quickly

Everyone is going on about this will proove how good AJ is when he fights Whyte .....It will also be the other way round lets just see how good Whyte is cause ive got a feeling AJ is just going to walk right through Whyte and it will be over very quickly

I believe AJ will walk through him.

Tested? When and how is THE test going to happen?

Will he walk through them all?

Yes time will tell but I think AJ is the real deal.

What happens if he fights for the title and walks through them?

Will everyone again say he needs to be tested?

• Like 1