Anthony Joshua..

Should be a good fight can't see it going the distance though. Easy win for josh.

Won't be watching it though as I don't think it warrants being a pay per view fight

Doesnt warrant being pay per view :icon_eek: its probably the best British card of the year !

Joshua/Whyte

Eubank jnr/O Sullivan

Mitchell/Barosso

Bellew

Warrington

Ward

Cambell

Beyond Fury/Klitchko last night id never heard of anyone.

The first Crolla-v-Perez fight had a hell of an undercard but that wernt pay per view and rightly so...when fans are shelling out for Sky and boxnation to watch boxing...making British title fights Pay-per-view is a rip off

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course he is over hyped all Olympians are when they enter the pro game........Fury had 7 years in the pro game before fighting for a world title so Joshua has 5 years of learning/experience yet....

Personally i prefer to watch a fight between 2 heavyweights trying to hurt each other than 2 heavyweights desperate not to get hit by each other like last wknd.........we all like to see good efficien

Boxing and skill?   Fec off crusty you been drinking again Pmsl boxing and skill ffs

Anthony Joshua is an exciting prospect for sure...but i cant help thinking those getting excited by him so early on...probably got just as excited about Audley Harrison...both where Olympic gold medalists both blasted out their early opponents and had a ton of money and hype thrown at them...he looks wide open to a left hand in my opinion..just like he was in the amateurs...a switch hitter like Tyson Fury would destroy Joshua or the first decent southpaw he gets in with...if he fights like he did against Johnson...Whytes defense can be sloppy but he has a hellof a good left hand on him...i think he will give Joshua some major problems

Anthony Joshua is an exciting prospect for sure...but i cant help thinking those getting excited by him so early on...probably got just as excited about Audley Harrison...both where Olympic gold medalists both blasted out their early opponents and had a ton of money and hype thrown at them...he looks wide open to a left hand in my opinion..just like he was in the amateurs...a switch hitter like Tyson Fury would destroy Joshua or the first decent southpaw he gets in with...if he fights like he did against Johnson...Whytes defense can be sloppy but he has a hellof a good left hand on him...i think he will give Joshua some major problems

The hype behind Audrey Harrison was because he was one of the Best amateurs that there was.

But he couldn't take the hit turning pro.

With big Joshua hes totally different.

Hes raw aggression is something else.

The whyte fight will be a good one.

• Like 1

Should be a good fight can't see it going the distance though. Easy win for josh.

Won't be watching it though as I don't think it warrants being a pay per view fight

Doesnt warrant being pay per view :icon_eek: its probably the best British card of the year !

Joshua/Whyte

Eubank jnr/O Sullivan

Mitchell/Barosso

Bellew

Warrington

Ward

Cambell

The first Crolla-v-Perez fight had a hell of an undercard but that wernt pay per view and rightly so...when fans are shelling out for Sky and boxnation to watch boxing...making British title fights Pay-per-view is a rip off

My thoughts exactly, world title fights should only be ppv in my opinion.

Hopefully Whyte will at least land something meaningfull to test Joshua

I'd like to see AJ put down and see if he has it in him to get back up and win.

AJ around 5-7 for me ?

So would I but don't think whyte is the man to do the job to me he is just another average fighter at best, 4 rounds I give it. Josh will be a world champ though

AJ around 5-7 for me ?

So would I but don't think whyte is the man to do the job to me he is just another average fighter at best, 4 rounds I give it. Josh will be a world champ though

I give it 3 rounds. Any advances on 3?

Lol

AJ around 5-7 for me ?

Lol

£10 on round 5....if I lose ad it to the £5 I already owe yo ;) lol

AJ around 5-7 for me ?

Lol

What do you owe me £5 for? Im baffled. Haha

The media (Sky) are bigging up AJ far too much in my opinion.. I like him.. I think he's got great great offensive ability.. But still a lot of questions to be answered.. Not only can he take a punch but his muscular physique isn't suited to going into the latter rounds of a fight 6-12 rounds would test his stamina? I'm not fussed either way but would love to see the look on Eddie hearns face if whyte beat him. Both British lads so good luck to both but a win for either doesn't guarantee success at a higher level

AJ around 5-7 for me ?

Lol

What do you owe me £5 for? Im baffled. Haha

beers lol

Joshua has bullied everybody he has fought so far and won them all and due to all the hype around him has got away a couple of time with hitting people while on the floor when anybody else would have been disqualified. I want to see him in a fight not having it all his own way ,taking big shots as well as giving them, having to go 12 rounds,having to fight outside his comfort zone then we will see how good he really is. Joshua has looked fantastic so far,but how many other fighters over the years have looked like world beaters then come unstuck .

• Like 1

Joshua/Whyte

Eubank jnr/O Sullivan

Mitchell/Barosso

Bellew

Warrington

Ward

Cambell

Still doesn't justify ppv, we pay a sky sports subscription which should provide these fights within the monthly payments. Only world title fights should be ppv imho.

Joshua has bullied everybody he has fought so far and won them all and due to all the hype around him has got away a couple of time with hitting people while on the floor when anybody else would have been disqualified. I want to see him in a fight not having it all his own way ,taking big shots as well as giving them, having to go 12 rounds,having to fight outside his comfort zone then we will see how good he really is. Joshua has looked fantastic so far,but how many other fighters over the years have looked like world beaters then come unstuck .

But

Is there anyone that could do the 12 ?

Don't forget Joshua has just started.

Hes still learning.

just like dogs really I've seen loads of world beating jackers ....air caution with anything not tried and tested or you could end up with egg on your face is my advice.

• Like 1

Its amazing what a non Olympian heavyweight can get away with compared to an Olympian.....Mike Tyson won a world title without ever taking a punch in near 30 fights,he hit opponents after the bell,hit them low,hit them when they was down.....he never even had so much as a point taken away it was all part of the " savage animal " image we was sold.....did anybody moan about his level of competition.....did anybody say they want to see him take big shots....no.

Joshua has had what 12/13 fights and folk want to see him in wars !.......The benefit of Olympic medals is the immediate exposure/money ......the downside is the instant scrutiny that comes with it.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1