I'm going to get into this money lending business!.....my great aunty was Jewish!

bad idea..there was 1 here was lending money and taking the dickie books,dla books.as security agin the loans,anyway he was 6,packed [shot in the ankles knees n elbows]and told to be on the sea cat when he left hospital,parasites they are.

Was that one in the news at the time?

just in the local news man shot,ony know about the dickie books because i know 1 of the women had hers returned,they took all his paper work who owed what,,not that hel hardly come looking it.

• Like 1

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched my Dad work hard all his life, unless he was seriously unable to work, he worked, from 15 to his 65th birthday he grafted, we noticed he was acting a bit strange just before he retired, may

Want it pay for it.......I agree with that wholeheartedly........except society is not engineered that way so get real !! The whole world is running on debt, anyone who thinks it makes you "the good

For me personally it depends on the debt..   Personal debt to buy a TV or car etc is not something I go in for, I've not even got a credit card..   The business on the other hand works by using de

For me personally it depends on the debt..

Personal debt to buy a TV or car etc is not something I go in for, I've not even got a credit card..

The business on the other hand works by using debt, wether it be credit from suppliers, over draught etc.. It makes perfect business sense to use others money whilst you are waiting for yours, if I'm on 30 day payment terms I'm not gonna cough up to the supplier before I'm paid so that's debt..

But you need morals (IMO) in business as in life, I've been hit very hard by companies going bust on me, 10' of thousands on a few occasions.. You see the tale tale signs but it's usually too late and it becomes damage limitation..

The first big hit I took was whilst on Tescos work, months of staying away from home and we were earning well, me and my brother ran big sites with 18 blokes subbies mainly but a few employed... When I was hit I paid them all, I suffered (obviously) I explained the situation, said it wouldn't be in 2 weeks as normal cause I had to earn it back, but I paid them all.. Mostly they all still work for me now... It's a 2 way thing, you f**k people over further down the line you get f****d over..

I love business, I enjoy the deals, the craic with the lads, I'm proud of the work we do.... But I wouldn't get myself in a right state over it, money kills you if you let.. Life's too short for that..

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 6

Why are they seen as scumbags though? You know what your signing up for and their not a scumbag when the only person willing to lend it to you.

Bloke who was shot, why? If his lent someone money n told em what he expects back they knew the score. Dont get why hed be shot unless lent to a dodgy f****r whos just thought sod it well rob him. Not going ronnie pickering but not a chance id have someone seriously hurt me and just walk away.

Why are they seen as scumbags though? You know what your signing up for and their not a scumbag when the only person willing to lend it to you.

Bloke who was shot, why? If his lent someone money n told em what he expects back they knew the score. Dont get why hed be shot unless lent to a dodgy f****r whos just thought sod it well rob him. Not going ronnie pickering but not a chance id have someone seriously hurt me and just walk awa

bloke was shot why...he was taking dickie books[family allowance books] as security depriving kids of a bit of grub and obviously the word got back to the paramillatries who rightly or wrongly see themselves as the law in some areas here so they 6,packed him as a warning to others.as for your ronnie pickering remark about not walking away he would know the score about making any come back,attempt it and you get stiffed.not condoning it but thems the rules .

Ah didnt know you was across the pond. Didnt know know what a dickie book was either lol. Just glad i hate owing money and know im doing ok long as i got a roof over my head n food to eat. Must feel terrible having a debt hanging over your head n feeling like youll never get out of the hole.

Ah didnt know you was across the pond. Didnt know know what a dickie book was either lol. Just glad i hate owing money and know im doing ok long as i got a roof over my head n food to eat. Must feel terrible having a debt hanging over your head n feeling like youll never get out of the hole.

such is life..for some.

• Like 1

Bloke who was shot, why? If his lent someone money n told em what he expects back they knew the score. Dont get why hed be shot unless lent to a dodgy f****r whos just thought sod it well rob him. Not going ronnie pickering but not a chance id have someone seriously hurt me and just walk awa

bloke was shot why...he was taking dickie books[family allowance books] as security depriving kids of a bit of grub and obviously the word got back to the paramillatries who rightly or wrongly see themselves as the law in some areas here so they 6,packed him as a warning to others.as for your ronnie pickering remark about not walking away he would know the score about making any come back,attempt it and you get stiffed.not condoning it but thems the rules .

More likely the Provos wanted the business...