Rabbit Catcher

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned a Beddy x that yapped like fcuk and I've seen 3 Whippet x's that yapped this past week too..not just your Collie types that can batter your noggin lol

It's true those ugly hairy types tend to do well in the feild and crap in a show ring...I keep telling folk when ur picking a pup ,pick the ugliest in the litter

This bitch is proving a handy rabbit catcher this season...     Took a while to come on but she isn't missing many now, day or night. Deer/collie/whip/grey. 24" and 44lb.   I think any similar

Posted Images

This bitch is proving a handy rabbit catcher this season...

0F3E1D3A-AF7D-46FD-B15B-9E8BC34CBAD7_zps

Took a while to come on but she isn't missing many now, day or night. Deer/collie/whip/grey. 24" and 44lb.

I think any similar sized lurcher, regardless of what breeds have gone into the mix has the potential to make a really good all-round rabbit dog.

• Like 3

best ive saw were collie greyhound whippet type fast sensible ,soft mouthed, retreive to hand, never yipped like terriers , very good dogs but alas there not common now,the [bANNED TEXT] hardy type ,

Got a collie,grey,whippet cross here and she does everything av asked of her.

That one of they terrier crosses that meant to yip mister rabbit decent bag of rabbits there that what I love about terriers crosse never refuse well done

The slip is defo the best part...a dog that refuses a slip I would be kicking my lamp about the feild in anger...having that wee bit off terrier goes a long way on tough nights...

• Like 3