Shooting Sticks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Must admit "my third leg" has cost me a few quid £ over the years             But it still works well

What the feck happened to old school shooting   YOUR GETTING SOFT THE LOT OF YOU   atvbmac :thumbs:

The same as happened to using a sling shot or catapult - we grow with the times Mac.   A bit like the Primos mactwat levels you were looking for, eh ? x

Posted Images

Dave, my mate,s got one, there ok but me and my mate couldn't tell the difference between that one and the one I paid a tenner for. The one I got isn't a tripod it's a single telescopic stick with a spike at the bottom which you cover when not in use. Real good for tree shots on woodies etc.

i just use a two leg one, carry it in left hand and open it with one hand left hand. think its to much easier than with with 3 legs. rabbits gone before you got it set right. plus the 3 leg ones are no good on sloping fields. if your going up hill they are to high. If you got the 2 leg on you just tilt it back towards you.

• Like 1

Top bit of kit. Makes shooting that much easier with the Primos. Steadies your aim, light to carry and very well made. Especially good on uneven ground. Expensive but worth it if you shoot often. The shooting gun centre are knocking out a cheaper version

The "Primos 2nd generation Jim Shokeye tripod sticks" are the ones to get.

You can be walking up a steep incline, or down and as soon as you press the trigger the legs glide down silently.

As long as the trigger is pulled the legs will form to "whatever " the ground dictates, as soon as you let go of the trigger the legs are totally locked and if required you can back that lock with a secondary lock via a small sliding notch right on the handle itself .

Lads the Primos "Jim Shokeye" generation 2 tripod sticks are an absolute must have bit of kit for static as well as opportunist shooting.

I`m not a night time hunter but night time hunting lads i know, certainly use these to great effect.

I use mine for all my static/ hide shooting and find them to be an absolutely rock solid platform to shoot off.

atb

• Like 2