Association Of Working Lurcher/longdogs ( Awl )

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a recent article written by Alan Tyer .   Alan is the Chairman of the AWL , some may of read a more streamlined version in the Countrymans Weekly.         The Association of Lurcher C

I was involved in the start with the other club but through work commitments and my wife needing 5 operations this year I just didn't have time to give to another project so I pulled out fairly early

Hunting is not a blood sport it's a sport that's in your blood ! Happy hunting

Posted Images

post-3937-0-03533500-1453757647_thumb.jpg

I’d like to thank many for their interest and support of the AWL.

We’ve now got our website and social media up and running and will be updating our webpage with articles of interest periodically.

If you wish to share anything with us please get in touch.

We are now accepting members and donations from interested parties.

The youth are the future and with this in mind, we are pleased to announce free membership for under 16’s. We are also keen to unite all lurcher factions under one banner and will offer a group membership discount.

A key element of our core mission is to promote the welfare of lurchers and running dogs. The current committee would like £1 of each membership subscription fee to be donated to lurcher link to help it continue its longstanding hard work.

For further information please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our webpage.

http://www.awll.co.uk/wp/

https://www.(!64.56:886/AWL.association/

https://twitter.com/AWL_tweets

Happy Hunting On behalf of AWL – Giro

post-3937-0-05312300-1453757211_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

if you have a square wheel its going nowhere, by adding a few new spokes and proclaiming it to to be the best thing since sliced bread, still wont make that square wheel go anywhere :angel:

I appreciate you have your own veiws and may be scepticle about the worth of such a lurcher Assosiaction.

I can confirm our representative attended a MEETING OF THE COUNCIL OF HUNTING ASSOCIATIONS, HELD ON TUESDAY, 12th JANUARY, 2016

It would be unfair to disclose the details / information on here, before our members are fully informed.

This Square wheel will be fighting for the working lurcher in london.

Should there be any opportunity for a repeal or an admendment in the current law , we will be ready to fight our corner.

The lurcher should not be the poor relative and we should unite with all other feildsporting factions.

Ive a few pms and emails that i will respond to, however i may not get around to them all today. (Its been a long day )

Thanks for the positive support we have recieved..

post-3937-0-10629500-1453762856_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Dodging the question giro? How will it work when in 3 years 3 of the 'executive' committee have to be replaced?

Its pretty straight forward fella :victory:

The commitee are not indefinitely in position.

Hope this helps you out :thumbs:

Edited by Giro

Dodging the question giro? How will it work when in 3 years 3 of the 'executive' committee have to be replaced?

so the original square wheel will be happy to let go of the reigns :hmm: hard to believe given hes still there after, remind me again how many years, and ffs give the council of hunting crap a rest :laugh:

so the original square wheel will be happy to let go of the reigns :hmm: hard to believe given hes still there after, remind me again how many years, and ffs give the council of hunting crap a rest :laugh:

Thanks for your input ..

Enjoy your weekend. .

their rules say two members of the executive committee (their words not f***ing mine for sure) can stay in place, so he will stay and just swap his cronies every now and then

their rules say two members of the executive committee (their words not f***ing mine for sure) can stay in place, so he will stay and just swap his cronies every now and then

Thats not the case but thanks for showing your intrest in the AWL :victory:

http://www.awll.co.uk/wp/

https://www.(!64.56:886/AWL.association/

post-3937-0-84341900-1454321725_thumb.jpg