Teenager 'used For Sex By Group Of Asian Males In Keighley'

Going to have to go with this one. Can anyone tell me how many (fck me this is impolite)foreign gentlemen are currently fighting for our country, or indeed have any inclination to do so. I fear the answer is NONE. Why?? We pay the fckrs to live in our country, give them housing, benefits, free travel and goodness knows what else, so why the hell would they want to help us in conflict?

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Baath-Party-leaders-arrested-in-Basra-British-2657443.php

Capt. Nadir Anabtawi (mentioned in this article) commanded the Milan Anti-Tank Paltoon of 2 Royal Regiment of Fusiliers during the invasion of Iraq in 2003. He has received a Joint Commanders' Commendation for his worki in Basra in 2005, as well as a Commanders KFOR's Commendation (Kosovo).

I knew this man personally. He doesn't eat pork.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I rest my case with the picture on the left.........

Your so right mate , Bob Geldof is 1 arrogant prick , slating our generosity , has he forgot how much the people of this country donated to his charity's . . . OBVIOUSLY HE HAS . You'll see the so cal

Cant say im shocked its just unreal to me how many are involved. If i was to commit a crime of some sort id least feel i can defend why i done it n put my view across if that makes sense. Is no way yo

Going to have to go with this one. Can anyone tell me how many (fck me this is impolite)foreign gentlemen are currently fighting for our country, or indeed have any inclination to do so. I fear the answer is NONE. Why?? We pay the fckrs to live in our country, give them housing, benefits, free travel and goodness knows what else, so why the hell would they want to help us in conflict?

There are 2 battalions of infantry Gurkhas, a supporting Logistic Regiment as well as engineers and signallers. I've met several of them.

From your total ignorance of the situation, I'm guessing you've never served your country?

Serious question, if Cameron said tomorrow "right we are getting out of the EU and repatriating 50% of the Muslims in the country BUT everyone's house will be devalued £100,000" how would people vote.

Be honest ;)

Piece of piss Wilf...........i'm f***ing in mate...........what's 100 grand to stop the madness at the side of lads dying and being maimed to save their country, what's a son or grandson worth 15/20 years down the line, sooner lose a pile of bricks and mortar than my kids.

I agree with you mate, my point was really this, for 13 years we watched Blair completely destroy this country and our freedoms totally unchecked.......3 landslides he won, somebody voted for the c**t ?

But all the time the money, cheap credit and rising house prices continued we were quiet happy to let him do it........the British electorate is pretty easily bought off.

So you will have an outcry like this today but, for many in the country, if they said it would cost real money then the public would forget those girls tomorrow.

We have had plenty of chances and we keep blowing them ;)

I got your point mate, and you're right, people are to wrapped up in their own life, either wanting "things" or skint and trying to pay bills, loads will get into debt they can't afford for xmas.............crazy :thumbs:

• Like 1

and that is about all we as a nation will do !A few angry fingers on the keyboard ! Lets not comment on whats happening to this once "great country" Lets just look back congratulating the heros of yester-year ,who we are now letting down ,and letting all there valor and bravery be in vain!

I agree with the sentiment, but what are you personally prepared to do about it?

The wuestion I always ask myself in these situations is where the f**k were the girl's parents? If my daughter was being abused in such a fashion I'm fairly sure my wife would do a lot more about it than verbally complain to social services/police..

totally agree,and what can i do? walk into a mosque with a dodgy rucksack ,just be reported in the papers as some extreme right wing nutter?Its only a massive show of strength by the public that will get any results,action ?

The problem with any "massive show of strength" is that they seem to be not that massive. The only people who appear to be interested in anything similar are the EDL lot who only want to get pissed, sing football songs and ruck with cops.

I'd say a better way would be trying to develop your own sense of community. Try and form your own tribe, engender a sense of racial and cultural pride among white British youngsters.

• Like 2

and that is about all we as a nation will do !A few angry fingers on the keyboard ! Lets not comment on whats happening to this once "great country" Lets just look back congratulating the heros of yester-year ,who we are now letting down ,and letting all there valor and bravery be in vain!

I agree with the sentiment, but what are you personally prepared to do about it?

The wuestion I always ask myself in these situations is where the f**k were the girl's parents? If my daughter was being abused in such a fashion I'm fairly sure my wife would do a lot more about it than verbally complain to social services/police..

totally agree,and what can i do? walk into a mosque with a dodgy rucksack ,just be reported in the papers as some extreme right wing nutter?Its only a massive show of strength by the public that will get any results,action ?

If you done that you'd just be fuel for the powers that be to bring in more hate speech laws,including the banning of anything related to nationalism.

Then we will be fuckked.

The problem with any "massive show of strength" is that they seem to be not that massive. The only people who appear to be interested in anything similar are the EDL lot who only want to get pissed, sing football songs and ruck with cops.

I'd say a better way would be trying to develop your own sense of community. Try and form your own tribe, engender a sense of racial and cultural pride among white British youngsters.

It doesn't matter how massive this 'show of strength' is if it's not applied correctly.

How many marched against the Iraq war?

Probably more than will ever protest again,and it achieved nothing,protests achieve nothing if the ones they're aimed at don't listen.

The right Councilors and M.P's,even just 1 or 2 can make a real difference.

you really are a cock