Teenager 'used For Sex By Group Of Asian Males In Keighley'

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I rest my case with the picture on the left.........

Your so right mate , Bob Geldof is 1 arrogant prick , slating our generosity , has he forgot how much the people of this country donated to his charity's . . . OBVIOUSLY HE HAS . You'll see the so cal

Cant say im shocked its just unreal to me how many are involved. If i was to commit a crime of some sort id least feel i can defend why i done it n put my view across if that makes sense. Is no way yo

and that is about all we as a nation will do !A few angry fingers on the keyboard ! Lets not comment on whats happening to this once "great country" Lets just look back congratulating the heros of yester-year ,who we are now letting down ,and letting all there valor and bravery be in vain!

I agree with the sentiment, but what are you personally prepared to do about it?

The wuestion I always ask myself in these situations is where the f**k were the girl's parents? If my daughter was being abused in such a fashion I'm fairly sure my wife would do a lot more about it than verbally complain to social services/police...

Many of the girls were in care, some no doubt came from feckless families.

But regardless of this, normal people would look out for these girls or at least pity them, but these paki animals used them for there depraved self gratification.

and that is about all we as a nation will do !A few angry fingers on the keyboard ! Lets not comment on whats happening to this once "great country" Lets just look back congratulating the heros of yester-year ,who we are now letting down ,and letting all there valor and bravery be in vain!

I agree with the sentiment, but what are you personally prepared to do about it?

The wuestion I always ask myself in these situations is where the f**k were the girl's parents? If my daughter was being abused in such a fashion I'm fairly sure my wife would do a lot more about it than verbally complain to social services/police...

The abuse does not need to happen late at night, the girl could have been on an 8 o'clock curfew and still be abused. If she does not tell anyone about it how are the parents supposed to know?

TC

Surely being ridden by 20+ older men would cause fairly profound and disturbing changes to the behaviours/attitude/character of a vulnerable 13 yr old girl that even the most obtuse parent would pick up on?

Imo it is better for most people to do nothing for now,these heavily infiltrated groups of EDL style hooligans popping up all over the country do more harm than good.

I get the impression she was from a broken home,the type these creatures go after.

They are animals,they smell weakness and move in.

• Like 1

Its not just the government to blame but the lefty's , gooders and the church

Why the church ?

The churches in rotherham support scummy groups like the UAF and SWP and support diversity.Also the churches were complicit in turning a blind eye so as not to rock the multicultural boat every mosgue and church in this country should be raised to the ground imho Edited by tatsblisters
  • Like 4

I just hope you are never put in that situatation and have to rely on a police force thats corrupt to the core that wont do feck all if it involves a certain minority.

I agree with the sentiment, but what are you personally prepared to do about it?The wuestion I always ask myself in these situations is where the f**k were the girl's parents? If my daughter was being abused in such a fashion I'm fairly sure my wife would do a lot more about it than verbally complain to social services/police...
I just hope you are never put in that situatation and have to rely on a police force thats corrupt to the core that wont do feck all if it involves a certain minority.

Every interaction I've had with the police has been negative. I wouldn't trust the fuckers to find their arses with two hands and a map...

• Like 2