Teenager 'used For Sex By Group Of Asian Males In Keighley'

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I rest my case with the picture on the left.........

Your so right mate , Bob Geldof is 1 arrogant prick , slating our generosity , has he forgot how much the people of this country donated to his charity's . . . OBVIOUSLY HE HAS . You'll see the so cal

Cant say im shocked its just unreal to me how many are involved. If i was to commit a crime of some sort id least feel i can defend why i done it n put my view across if that makes sense. Is no way yo

Unbelievable that video Neems , there like plagues of Locusts & we know what locusts do , they destroy everything in there path , Merkel is now a hated woman in here own country by "HER" people & rightly so , did you notice her disguarding the German flag Fukcing unreal , like Blair she's a Traitor to her Country/People , those welcoming them in Germany will 100% regret there actions down the line , and to think when we complain where classed as racists , some on here have slated Tommy Robinson but all he's ever done is saying what's best for this country & its people & to a degree Nick Griffin but there destroyed by TV & Press as racist troublemakers the same Tv people who turned a blind eye to Jimmy Saville for 40yrs . . 1 chance to at least try & do something is to vote OUT Of the EU And Cameron is leading the vote to stay in the EU , though like the last general election he will probably get his wish as I never for 1 second thought the people of this country would spurn to chance to vote Farage in showing others we believed in his fears yet he wasn't backed which will prove in time to be a MASSIVE MISTAKE that will hurt this country BADLY .

• Like 3

Its not just the government to blame but the lefty's , gooders and the church

Your so right mate , Bob Geldof is 1 arrogant prick , slating our generosity , has he forgot how much the people of this country donated to his charity's . . . OBVIOUSLY HE HAS . You'll see the so called Good & Great championing these parasites but that's ok cause it won't affect them 1 iota , it's the normal man /woman in the st. Who suffer financially /physically . This May sound terrible but if there is to be another person killed by these Fukcers shouting Alla Akbar (and I hope there isn't) I hope it affects those standing up for these Fukcers "HUMAN RIGHTS "
  • Like 6

Your so right mate , Bob Geldof is 1 arrogant prick , slating our generosity , has he forgot how much the people of this country donated to his charity's . . . OBVIOUSLY HE HAS . You'll see the so called Good & Great championing these parasites but that's ok cause it won't affect them 1 iota , it's the normal man /woman in the st. Who suffer financially /physically . This May sound terrible but if there is to be another person killed by these Fukcers shouting Alla Akbar (and I hope there isn't) I hope it affects those standing up for these Fukcers "HUMAN RIGHTS "

I wrote that in another thread and apparently that makes you as bad as 'them'.

Spread that video if you can mate,try and get it to a million views before it gets pulled.

• Like 1

Spread that video if you can mate,try and get it to a million views before it gets pulled.

No mate does not make you as bad as them , it's your freedom of speech to state how you feel after what you / me & every other normal person can see happening & if they can't see that then Fukc Em . . Just banged it all over twitter to Tommy Robinson & Jon Gaunt
  • Like 1

Yes and i got slated on that thread as well , BY THE BLINKERED !!

• Like 1

Yes and i got slated on that thread as well , BY THE BLINKERED !!
Well if the Blinkers don't come off after that video Refraze that too . . THE STUPID.

and that is about all we as a nation will do !A few angry fingers on the keyboard ! Lets not comment on whats happening to this once "great country" Lets just look back congratulating the heros of yester-year ,who we are now letting down ,and letting all there valor and bravery be in vain!

• Like 3

Could anyone please explain to a numpty how one downloads a utube clip. The poster of it tells us to.

Thanks.

and that is about all we as a nation will do !A few angry fingers on the keyboard ! Lets not comment on whats happening to this once "great country" Lets just look back congratulating the heros of yester-year ,who we are now letting down ,and letting all there valor and bravery be in vain!

I agree with the sentiment, but what are you personally prepared to do about it?

The wuestion I always ask myself in these situations is where the f**k were the girl's parents? If my daughter was being abused in such a fashion I'm fairly sure my wife would do a lot more about it than verbally complain to social services/police...

• Like 1

I agree with the sentiment, but what are you personally prepared to do about it?

The wuestion I always ask myself in these situations is where the f**k were the girl's parents? If my daughter was being abused in such a fashion I'm fairly sure my wife would do a lot more about it than verbally complain to social services/police...

The abuse does not need to happen late at night, the girl could have been on an 8 o'clock curfew and still be abused. If she does not tell anyone about it how are the parents supposed to know?

TC