**strong Stuff Collars**

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning all ... @ gwalchmai4110, I'm not joking either, if you can break it, I'll replace it, only exception is if it chewed or as happens with some kennelled dogs the dog rubs it against a wall all

Both mine wear strong stuff collars, and suit them fine, i went for the 3/4" collars and they ideal size, his leads are also excellent really recommend them  

I know this has probably been said a thousand times, but just had my collar through the post from strong stuff. what a cracking guy to deal with and a real quality product!   I asked him if it was h

Posted Images

Morning all ...

@ gwalchmai4110, I'm not joking either, if you can break it, I'll replace it, only exception is if it chewed or as happens with some kennelled dogs the dog rubs it against a wall all day, it will take a long time to wear but it will wear through abrasion, as would anything.

​@ bobza, If it has got plastic on, then it is not anything I have made!

@ dodger, a 1" wide collar with solid brass fittings to fit a lurcher is around £12 + postage, a 2" wide one to fit a Bull X is £20, I'd disagree that they are expensive given their expected life

@ Bradus, Am guessing it is a cammo collar you have? That top layer is just decoration, it will go a bit fluffy for a while, the actual collar underneath should last you a lifetime though.

@ Willow, What slip leads? :whistling: Just before I end up with a load of pm's about them ... I don't sell them on their own, at all, to anyone. The youtube link in your sig isn't working by the way, is it the Golden Brown one? Want me to post it for you? :laugh:

@ Haymin, if you put a
stick in the back of that collar and twist it until she goes a bit blue, you might get her squirting for you :tongue2: Can you take the word "again" out of your post please so I can show my lady this thread :laugh:

@ Gaz69, Don't you look sweet ... :laugh:
In case anyone is wondering, that is a 1.5" collar he has on.

Seriously though ...

A few mentions of stuff being "too big" ... As you'll see from the Saluki pics, they don't have to be!

I make collars from 3/4" wide up to 2" wide, the smelly dog in my pic has a 2" one on, it is surely up to those who order the collars to make sure they order the appropriate width, given that this gear is mostly made to order (all by me, and only me, not any little shithouse tramp that tells you he makes it for me) then I would strongly recommend that you make sure you order what you need, how hard is it to cut a strip off a Frosties box in whatever width and see how wide it is on your dog, I'd guess that fellas who order 2" collars for terriers also think they have a 9" knob :laugh:

For orders or enquiries (although don't be a pest) then it's best to email me please:

strongstuff@hotmail.co.uk

Once again for the hard of thinking ...

NO ONE else makes my gear, I make it myself, at home, just me. Anyone who tells you different is lying.

​Thank you as always for the positive feedback :thumbs:

https://www.(!64.56:886/Strong-Stuff-Heavy-Duty-Dog-Gear-220294179318/

• Like 11

Great things saved the jugular a few times lol when I put it on the girlfriend ?, made to order any spec you want thickness widths etc ,never here from him since his new girlfriend has fallen madly in love with the wee prick ??

• Like 3

Great things saved the jugular a few times lol when I put it on the girlfriend , made to order any spec you want thickness widths etc ,never here from him since his new girlfriend has fallen madly in love with the wee prick

"Wee Prick"?

You write like you know me ... Have we met?

Collars are spot on. Bit stiff to begin with but soon soften and as he says cammo ones fray a little. Takes 1 sec with a lighter to sort that. No messing around, just gave him size and it was done the next day. Think the buyer has to choose right collar for dogs size/weight.

20150408_143152-1%201_zpsc83ec8ac.jpg

• Like 1

Collars are spot on. Bit stiff to begin with but soon soften and as he says cammo ones fray a little. Takes 1 sec with a lighter to sort that. No messing around, just gave him size and it was done the next day. Think the buyer has to choose right collar for dogs size/weight.

20150408_143152-1%201_zpsc83ec8ac.jpg

Spot on that. It's a bit mad how lads order the 1.5" collars for little dogs then complain they look stupid when he offers 3/4" collars.

That's like going shopping and buying a 3XL coat when you are a medium and then moaning about the shop selling stuff what's too big. Lol

• Like 1