Rip Ghost 4 Half Months

Well were do i start yesterday went out to the pen as i do every day and i let the pup out of the pen for a run around an he came out holding his back leg up an was in pain ! So firat thing this mourning of to the vets got him x rayed an he has broken the stefle knee joint tenden snap wright of he will never been right to run or hunt so had him pts gutted isnt the word for it . RIP wee man

post-15090-0-33566200-1446250368_thumb.jpg

post-15090-0-33497300-1446250381_thumb.jpg

post-15090-0-66993300-1446250394_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

A lot of pups damage there knees. Usually its the patella. One of mine had the bone chip off with the tendon attached. It took 7 months of kennel confinement before it naturally repaired itself. Trouble is the pup has missed out on learning how to gallop and run. If it happened again I would put the dog down.

• Like 1

Cheers everyone he did it in the pen av no idea how he done it av toys in the pen for him to tug on as you do for a pup . My partner said hes always jump up on his box trying to fet the brush he could of fail of the box av no idea . Av been offered 3 of the pups back from the litter from my mates an also my mate said if i wanted to bred him to his bitch again but hearts not in it now . If i was taking a bitch i would of lifted the pup my brother offered me back but out of the dogs i got the one i wanted what to do when your sickened an to top it of av to tell my son about his pup.

• Like 2