Dogs With Cropped Ears

Is a few of those so called bully things over here. To be honest itll be better if the idiots choose to own dogs like that rather than an athletic powerful dog. The dogs just remind me of the american staff but over done and almost cartoon looking version of what youd expect to see in a rap video. Seen a few videos on youtube of kennels and its like the more deformed looking and extreme things are the better they see it. Can only end in tears when breeding purely for looks plenty of examples of that.

Also had to laugh when i saw in the papers a while ago about the worlds biggest pitbull called hulk.....pfff lol if you saw it youll know what i mean. f***ing useless ddb cross type mutt. They was charging silly money for pups too. I know itll only encourage more idiots but always found it odd working dogs pups seem to go for less when the owners have put more time and effort into them. I know its not done for money at all but just strange that hulks pups went for silly money yet can buy a pup from working parents for a few hundred quid.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess Danny Burton,Mayfield,Crenshaw etc all missed a trick there.......if only there had been some rap kid gang bangers around to pass them on that info

Higgins knew the score......

heres a bitch i had that came cropped,never liked her ears and drew a lot of attention i could have done without

Posted Images

Hi Tillylamp. Glad you are getting on in Canada. Though if your in a neighborhood with a lot of Pit bull's, and Dobermans you might have picked the wrong place to live. lol

For pit bulls the cut is for fighting, and to prevent another dog from getting a hold of it. Pit bull's will grab the ear of another dog as fast as a pig. For Dobermans, it is for security work. The ears make a nice handhold and prevent the dog from getting a good bite. In my humble opinion an owner should be the one to decide if it gets done or not.

ATB

For pit bulls the cut is for fighting, and to prevent another dog from getting a hold of it. Pit bull's will grab the ear of another dog as fast as a pig.

ATB

I guess Danny Burton,Mayfield,Crenshaw etc all missed a trick there.......if only there had been some rap kid gang bangers around to pass them on that info :D

• Like 5

Hi Tillylamp. Glad you are getting on in Canada. Though if your in a neighborhood with a lot of Pit bull's, and Dobermans you might have picked the wrong place to live. lol

For pit bulls the cut is for fighting, and to prevent another dog from getting a hold of it. Pit bull's will grab the ear of another dog as fast as a pig. For Dobermans, it is for security work. The ears make a nice handhold and prevent the dog from getting a good bite. In my humble opinion an owner should be the one to decide if it gets done or not.

ATB

hi mickey the place were we are is a lovely area,but there are pit bulls all over canada, the two down the lane are guard dogs with the looks to go with it, but a pit bull here is also an every day pet were ever you live, :thumbs:

• Like 1

ATB

hi mickey the place were we are is a lovely area,but there are pit bulls all over canada, the two down the lane are guard dogs with the looks to go with it, but a pit bull here is also an every day pet were ever you live, :thumbs:

More pit bulls than labs down here that's for sure. Are you ready for the winter?

ATB

More pit bulls than labs down here that's for sure. Are you ready for the winter?

i'm nearly there mickey, i have just put some good tires on my misses truck, i've got to change my semi slicks for a good set, then anti freeze my motor, it has been really warm here, you could still wear shorts and t shirts in the day time, last week it was 19-20 degrees, but they have forecast snow showers today, but i do have my thermals on stand by, lol

tilly

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_0704_zpsa294xoou.jpg

heres a bitch i had that came cropped,never liked her ears and drew a lot of attention i could have done without

i suppose you would get unwanted attention back home as you cant dock a tail let alone its ears, but i don't think i would have it done from choice. but i am getting use to the look now.

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_0704_zpsa294xoou.jpg

I like her alot but she'd definitely look better with ears :yes: how was she bred if you don't mind sharing?

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_0704_zpsa294xoou.jpg

I like her alot but she'd definitely look better with ears :yes: how was she bred if you don't mind sharing?

Mayfield blood i was told at the time.She was my 1st bull and nearly a bit too much dog for a beginner but we learned from each other at the time