Sas Who Dares Wins

I known a few Para's and Royal Marines over the years (still do !), but I've met many more who make claims to it..........

I reckon you can spot the genuine article just by looking at him. It's difficult to describe, but I'd best call it "a dangerous glint in their eye" - they have a look about them and a general bearing that says "been there, done that, lived to tell the story".

And the fact that they look like you couldn't hurt them with an axe !

• Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave Cushty alone he can shit in a hedge as well as any SAS soldier he knows what it's about. Lol

When Ali told you the SAS selection test was running 5 miles at night naked, taking a shit in a hedge then wiping your arse on a farm collie he was pulling your leg pal

Me and TOMO were both in Nam.......his was NottingNAM and mine was DagenNAM !! Lol

Posted Images

My missus has a twinkle in her eye for the senior instructor on the programme. Think his name's Ant. He's the good looking one, with the steely blue eyes and the big muscles. Probably as hard as a coffin nail, too............

I mean, what's he got, that I haven't ? Oh, hang on........

i'll send her an autograph :laugh:

• Like 3

My missus has a twinkle in her eye for the senior instructor on the programme. Think his name's Ant. He's the good looking one, with the steely blue eyes and the big muscles. Probably as hard as a coffin nail, too............

To late ya charlatan, I've already sent it by courier. Lol

• Like 3

She's got everything a man could want, mate........hairy chest, big muscles, moustache.....

• Like 3

I known a few Para's and Royal Marines over the years (still do !), but I've met many more who make claims to it..........

I reckon you can spot the genuine article just by looking at him. It's difficult to describe, but I'd best call it "a dangerous glint in their eye" - they have a look about them and a general bearing that says "been there, done that, lived to tell the story".

Fella in my hall at work, fat slow f****r, 54 reckons he was a Para and got shot through the neck in Ireland. He's proved how hard he is by threatening to "lay out" a nine stone 19 year old lad, twice at least.

I asked him to pick on somebody who was nearer his own size (me lol) he went very quiet after stuttering a bit :D

The "real" Paras and Marines I know aren't like that I've found.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

Fella in my hall at work, fat slow f****r, 54 reckons he was a Para and got shot through the neck in Ireland. He's proved how hard he is by threatening to "lay out" a nine stone 19 year old lad, twice at least.

I asked him to pick on somebody who was nearer his own size (me lol) he went very quiet after stuttering a bit :D

The "real" Paras and Marines I know aren't like that I've found.

Cheers, D.

You've seen it ,too D ? "The glint".....

• Like 1

Stiffy is a bellend and if he wasn't by some stroke if luck getting f****d by monkeys in Africa on some websters "bridge building" exercise I would down there smashing him and he maroon headed squad to bits just for the crack !! Lol

There was a fella on here a year or two back that tried to claim he was a Royal and served in the Falklands. Claimed he was in 33Cdo or some such non existent Commando unit.

Either Socks, Deerman or Stiffy called him on it. LOL

I remember him now, he didn't post after that did he? Even some of the non soldiers who knew their history were able to trip him up if I remember rightly.

There was a fella on here a year or two back that tried to claim he was a Royal and served in the Falklands. Claimed he was in 33Cdo or some such non existent Commando unit.

Either Socks, Deerman or Stiffy called him on it. LOL

I remember him now, he didn't post after that did he? Even some of the non soldiers who knew their history were able to trip him up if I remember rightly.

I was half way through a book about the conflict at the time if I remember and knew a bit about 3Cdo. So I searched for this phantom commando unit as I was quite surprised/suspicious that I hadn't heard of it. I didn't say owt as it wasn't my place being non military. If I remember he managed to dream up a unit that was never even in existence during WWII when there were dozens of commando units! LOL. Either that or I had to go back as far as that to find it.

The fellas user name has come to me but I'll keep it to myself in case I'm wrong....

And no, he fecked off in a huff after that. LOL

Stiffy is a bellend and if he wasn't by some stroke if luck getting f****d by monkeys in Africa on some websters "bridge building" exercise I would down there smashing him and he maroon headed squad to bits just for the crack !! Lol

I'd expect nothing less! :laugh:

• Like 1