Different Types Of Drunks

I don't go out as often as friends or my brothers ther out two maybe three times a week I'm maybe once every month and a half when I just get this feeling that I need a blow out then I have one lol am definatly better drunk than I once was all talk to anyone dance about everywhere don't go looking for trouble try stick to pints and vodka nips whisky and buckfast which sometimes appears on the rugby bus are a definate no no they send me loopy!

Doesn't bother me going out and not drinking doing exactly that tonight all be up fresh dogs out and away to work when the rest of the lads are probably just getting home.

My problem is I can't handle the hangover get seriously depressed for about two days and motivation takes a week to crawl back up to normal levels it hits me hard lol can laugh about it now and all be the brunt of a few jokes tonight because of it but jees it's not funny at the time

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anytipe of drunk is an annoying f**k simple as that you have to be drunk to get along with other drunks

The 3 worst types are;   1.the ones who want to kiss and hug everyone. 2.violent ones. 3.the ones who throw up every time they touch a drop.   I've noticed a lot of young lads go through a phase

Sometimes I think the people who are total cnuts after a few drinks..........are just total cnuts deep down.....