Was up the local woods today and just as I went to come out noticed the farmer on his quad whoshouted to me what am I doing there and told me it was privet estate woodland in which I replied awfully sorry just looking for somewhere to walk the dog and then he noticed my catty sticking out my jeans so says something about my real intentions Bieng to shoot game and told me he doubts I could hit a bar door out with one and deemed cattys useless and to,d me he was a shotgun man etc acting Like Lord of the manner saying he helps run the shoot and is in charge of the beaters on a shoot day anyway cut the story a pidgeon lands on a near by catte trout and I say to him if you think I'm useless with this I'll make a bet it's you if I can hit that pidgeon and kill it I get the persmision to hunt the farm on the estate it's a good shot away I'm no good with distance but atleast five vans away anyway he's there saying not going to hit it etc so I draw out a hexnut and hits it straight on the head stone dead guy was shocked and became an instant arse lick asking me to get him a cattypult and all this and wondering if he could take the pidgeon home for his misses in which I agree a I wouldn't of eat it soon anyway and now I have full permission and a new friend

• Like 6