Speed Lamping

For some it's quantity, for some it's quality, but picking up 40 in 90 mins tells anybody that's done anything how hard the dogs working to make each catch and what's about ,you've only got to look at the size of the rabbits in pics compared to lowland rabbits size , fair play men and dogs but sounds harder for handler than dog ,but like I say fair play your getting out and doing it and the dog don't know the difference

best post on here rabbits are huge up them hillspost-71205-0-51206100-1443297558_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I caught 3 rabbits in 4 hours if that counts

The thing is; some rabbit populations are, on average, easier to catch than others.   Around here you're doing well to catch 75% of what you run. Other places I would expect to catch 90%+ of what I

I hunt both types of land,,,both high ground and the flat winter wheat of midlands ,,and Lincolnshire ,,   In genrel the high ground they are easier caught,, on the low ground your persentages are d

Posted Images