Dog Vs Bitch ?????

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only had bitch's as my missus doesn't like it when dogs piss up against the kids toys in the garden... So far all I've noticed is they're like humans, dogs think with their cocks and bitch's are mopey

Not in every case dogs can be as loyal if not more than bitches every dog is different

Major draw back with a bitch is seasons either 6 monthly or if you lucky yearly. Bitches seem more attentive and are usually keen as mustard,not to say dogs are not . Oh and bitches dont piss up your

A bitch will work for you and a dog will work for itself......something I was told as a kid.

Only ever had dogs due to the bitches seasons etc.

Incidentally my current "workers" do as they sodding please when it suits them!

Matt

• Like 3

A bitch will work for you and a dog will work for itself......something I was told as a kid.

I've certainly experienced this. Had 2 dogs and 3 bitches. Both dogs were more head strong and independent. The bitches have all been more loyal and eager to please.

Obviously there will always be exceptions though and the seasons can be a pain in the arse.

I've certainly experienced this. Had 2 dogs and 3 bitches. Both dogs were more head strong and independent. The bitches have all been more loyal and eager to please.

Obviously there will always be exceptions though and the seasons can be a pain in the arse.

as I say I don't know what examples you got out of intetest

I'm going to try a bitch for my next Lurcher as my dog is a twit around other males ( especially black labs) and insists on pissing on everything, he's an all purpose shitting machine lol.

Although you have the issue of seasons I've heard good things about bitches from friends from loyalty to being less distracted by non hunting smells etc.

One land owner I clear rabbits for, told me that he knew when I'd been busy on his land, due to all the wall nut whips my bitch leaves just over the gate in the field where I park my motor. First thing she does is go for a shit as soon as I let her out of the motor. :laugh:

• Like 1