He's Slept With 500 Women

Go to solution Solved by suffolkpoacher,

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shit how many women he,s slept with .....Cushty you are clearly besotted with this man but your starting to sound dangerous now !.....have you tried writing him fan mail ?.....maybe there

See his younger brother Hughie's pro debut...see Tyson Fury fight here when he was younger...you been at many of his fights Cushty?...or do you just go along to the weigh-in to catch him in his underp

500,,,is that it,,,, mind he's not the best looking kid around so that's not a bad score for a lanky gypo....   If he comes and stands the door with me for a few nights,,,ile give him a few poin

Posted Images

Ffs cushty you got a boner for the man or what? Get a grip of yer life man lol

I just thought it was funny I doubt fury knows what he's saying it also says in the aritcle he's not a religious person when he's always posting things from the bible

Im surprised he can read?.mind you he always comes across as thick as mud,as most of his relations have earnt their crust from their nous and conning pensioners out of their pensions,he,s done better than them and his daddy.

every last one of thems spit has more moral fibre in it than you . and every last one of them would buy and sell you and the rest of your family put together .your just like a few other clowns posting on here ,the toughest men on the planet behind a computer screen and at the end of the day your life evolves around the computer and your not worth spit you clown .always remember this talk is cheap son ,youd squirm like the no-good you are if you was in any of my families company ..

I just thought it was funny I doubt fury knows what he's saying it also says in the aritcle he's not a religious person when he's always posting things from the bible

Im surprised he can read?.mind you he always comes across as thick as mud,as most of his relations have earnt their crust from their nous and conning pensioners out of their pensions,he,s done better than them and his daddy.

every last one of thems spit has more moral fibre in it than you . and every last one of them would buy and sell you and the rest of your family put together .your just like a few other clowns posting on here ,the toughest men on the planet behind a computer screen and at the end of the day your life evolves around the computer and your not worth spit you clown .always remember this talk is cheap son ,youd squirm like the no-good you are if you was in any of my families company ..

Why would he squirm if he was in your families company are they intimidating bullies or something

• Like 1

How come when ever a travler gypsy p***y Roman or whatever you want call them insulted they start spouting shit about money ...... Half the people on here would have a tone of money if we didn't pay taxes lived off government handouts constantly and weren't out conning people out of there money...

Not saying there ain't good travler men out there but out of everyone I've none (quiet a lot) or meet they all showed there true colours after a little time ..bar one or two

Lol that made me laugh. Morton making more friends. Hahaha.

• Like 2

How come when ever a travler gypsy p***y Roman or whatever you want call them insulted they start spouting shit about money ...... Half the people on here would have a tone of money if we didn't pay taxes lived off government handouts constantly and weren't out conning people out of there money...

Not saying there ain't good travler men out there but out of everyone I've none (quiet a lot) or meet they all showed there true colours after a little time ..bar one or two

Its worth keeping in mind the internet has given travellers a voice....nobody gave a shit about them before but since the age of sticking camcorders in front of your face and rolling round hedges you,ve now got the gypsy programs on the telly and this sudden interest.....some people earn their name and reputation amongst proper people in the real world not by ranting away to each other like school children and putting it on youtube only to then accuse other people of doing what they do :D

Personally i have nothing against people who earn a pound note in unconventional ways but everybody must have standards....no proper person would earn off of the weak or vulnerable its nothing to do with having nous thats just about having no morals or class i remember a traveller who snubbed a childrens charity so you have to wonder how well off someone can really be to do that........as the saying says " you can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool all of the people all of the time " ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

family so big and hard, and so fly with cash that you said warrener stole your dog brookie and you knew and done nowt, you talked more fights on here than anybody ffs

ive seen through you prick since the word go you clown
Can't ye just shake hands boys
  • Like 2

Its worth keeping in mind the internet has given travellers a voice....nobody gave a shit about them before but since the age of sticking camcorders in front of your face and rolling round hedges you,ve now got the gypsy programs on the telly and this sudden interest.....some people earn their name and reputation amongst proper people in the real world not by ranting away to each other like school children and putting it on youtube only to then accuse other people of doing what they do :D

Personally i have nothing against people who earn a pound note in unconventional ways but everybody must have standards....no proper person would earn off of the weak or vulnerable its nothing to do with having nous thats just about having no morals or class i remember a traveller who snubbed a childrens charity so you have to wonder how well off someone can really be to do that........as the saying says " you can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool all of the people all of the time " ;)

its worth keeping in mind its given clowns like you a voice as well .you chum are a wanna be a fallen wannabe a couldnt fight your way out of a chip shop queue you are so jealous its consumed you :boogy: keep on with the hunting life its keeping your dreams and hopes alive :thumbs:

I'm not saying it's impossible to sleep with 500 women in however long, just 500 different ones. Nowt wrong with a gilf. (So I'm told) :D

I have heard from some sources that I am not allowed to disclose, that and old one closing is better than a young one opening? :yes: I will just take their word for it. :hmm::D

TC

Edited by tiercel

seen through nowt, always on here giving it large, yet you refusd to do anything to warrener saying he had security following him about. Gypsey or you see not your a loud mouth who tries to threaten folk over the net, boo fcuking hoo you see through me lol

you can always knock the door prick .lol fetch a driver with you .cos you wont drive home your self fatty . i wont say no more on the subject come on and pay us a visit

fatty lol I'm a skinny fcuker lol I'm just sick an tired of hearing about this bat shit crazy family that us mere mortal house dwelling folk would never dare question, god forbid look yous in eyes, yous can buy an sell us all, beat us all in fights, run faster, jump higher and piss further than every body else, did you go knock warreners doors lol

You forgot shag more women.

Fury's practically considered a virgin in the traveller community with only 500 notches on his caravan bed post.

• Like 1