Total Hunting Ban?

20 members have voted

1. 1. If all forms of hunting was banned, would you still have other pursuits to follow, and still need the countryside ?

• yes
    • no

Can I still go Shooting as i don't class it as Hunting

Well if your killing something I'd imagine your have to ditch it.

I've I'm honest I think I could forget it....I've not shot anything for a while now and I don't miss it. Working my dogs has taken over from that.

At nights now when a fox strolls passed the window I've no urge or need to shoot it so I end up just watching it.

It might be different if there was a total ban though.....the odd time I just love to grab the gun, go for a wee walk and try and bag a pigeon. Maybe if the legal right was taken away from me id feel different. Who knows!!!

I'm already looking at a move to Australia for these reasons, and others. Hope to be there within 5 yrs.

Oz is looking a bit dicey at the minute don't you think? I fear their lucrative mineral mining days that drove their economic boom are behind them....

That doesn't spell doom, lol, just uncertainty in their future.

That would be great, drive down house and land prices for me to snap up! I'm looking at project management, transport or agriculture when I get over there anyway. China and India will keep growing in population, so there will always be an export market for Ozzie food.

To be honest, I'd be quite happy ticking over as a full time pig dogger...

I'm already looking at a move to Australia for these reasons, and others. Hope to be there within 5 yrs.

Oz is looking a bit dicey at the minute don't you think? I fear their lucrative mineral mining days that drove their economic boom are behind them....

That doesn't spell doom, lol, just uncertainty in their future.

That would be great, drive down house and land prices for me to snap up! I'm looking at project management, transport or agriculture when I get over there anyway. China and India will keep growing in population, so there will always be an export market for Ozzie food.

To be honest, I'd be quite happy ticking over as a full time pig dogger...

Yeah, it'd certainly knock the dollar to pound rate in your favour. Just mean things aren't quite as rosy as they were 5 years ago with an uncertain economy.

Good luck anyway.

As much as i'd love to emigrate, i feel these days i've missed the boat, so to speak!

Other than dogs i have no other country pursuit i do or am interested in.

Could dogging be classed as a 'country pursuit'?

Nah, i'd just turn into one of them willow the wisp, poachery type fellows and all the romance and swagger that goes with em... lol.

;)

It's not about killing things,it's edible food , same as blackberrying,sloes nuts etc

So it would be poaching ,but they dress up as the wildlife act as its sounds more gruesome to justify their jobs or get donations rolling in.

And you can still go for a walk in the countryside with or without your canine companions.

I would carry on as I do now

Tbh iv mooches around me for the last few weeks and haven't seen a fecking soul there's plenty of places you can sneak off to and won't see anyone !! Won't see no walkers at -6 on a December morning

It would certainly make me lose faith in this country but thier doing that already with mass immigration. Army vets jailed.peodo cover ups.compensating some unemployed slut for boob job.paying for sex changes.you name it.I just do what I want anyway at 11pm on a winter nights.