Stolen Last Nigh

They were stolen from a secure building in yard that has a high fence and gate, they got in through a window and passed the dogs out, then they must of lifted them over the fence at the lowest point which is still 8 ft high.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY POACHERS,,,MOST ON HERE INCLUDING MYSELF HAVE POACHED,,,, AND WOULD NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT NICKING A DOG,,,

c**ts that's all they are want there legs breaking

Utter scum,happened to me once,somebody knows him,been watching his set up,they won't have come too far,but I wish your mate all the best,they want legs breaking

Take it easy tjones i've had the odd 'accidental' bunny as most of us have, i'm talkin unscrupulous nomadic types...if u get me?!! My pal had his terrier taken last year! Went round a few local sites asking if it had been seen as he'd 'lost' it and it needed medication, then a couple days later it was found tied up outside the local rescue! Coinsidence? I'm not convinced!!

Didnt mean to offend!

Edited by Leesy

They were stolen from a secure building in yard that has a high fence and gate, they got in through a window and passed the dogs out, then they must of lifted them over the fence at the lowest point which is still 8 ft high.

F***ERS!! Thats some length to go to. Def sounds well planned. Try what my pal did, and advertise dogs lost/stolen with genetic illness. It can put them off working and breeding from them. It worked for my mate.

Edited by Leesy

The man that owns them has been into dogs nearly all his life and he's in his 50s now, well known all over the country so everybody everywhere will be looking for these dogs.

They couldn't of took them from a worse place if they tried, f***ing slinks.

Utter scum,happened to me once,somebody knows him,been watching his set up,they won't have come too far,but I wish your mate all the best,they want legs breaking

That would be about right, Your going to have to visit a few *sites* and put the squeeze on... :yes:

Sorry that its happened, the scum of the earth .

A friend of mine has had his taken 3 times now, BUT such as it is, the first set of thieves now call him if they know the location of his dogs

Good luck on a safe return.

As said how can they sleep at night pure utter scum!!

Best wishes to your mate..

The Mrs and me were discussing this dog theft thing the other night when we nipped into the supermarket. I'd tied cabron up outside and we were debating who'd be more sorry me or the daft thief trying to control a wild twat :laugh:

Boils my piss though, these b@stards what hanging by their toes. Get dog lost and every fb page you can find onto it mate. Hope you get ya dogs returned soon fella

Atvb Shroom