As far as I am aware bbc is publicly owned and goverment set licence fee cost through parliament so I feel they should be neutral in there approach to things the broadcast give both side of fence so folk can make up there own minds some of there hunting viewsare very basis but there a perfectly happy keeping quite about the pedos the have employed in the past how does the goverment allow this company of the pedos continue to collect money from people and broadcast to a nation ? Should tv licence be scraped ???

Edited by Hunting loon
  • Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Simple lads, don't pay, they can't do a thing, an don't watch.

As far as I am aware bbc is publicly owned and goverment set licence fee cost through parliament so I feel they should be neutral in there approach to things the broadcast give both side of fence so

Personally I think it should be scrapped. I barely ever watch the TV channels, and quite frankly I'm getting fed up of their liberal-left leaning bias that seems to plague every sort of documentary. T

Posted Images

Personally I think it should be scrapped. I barely ever watch the TV channels, and quite frankly I'm getting fed up of their liberal-left leaning bias that seems to plague every sort of documentary. The way they planted left-wingers in the crowd of the televised election debate to poo-poo Nigel Farage, and a disgracefully biased documentary on the Calais crisis being some. They also have an upcoming programme documenting Britain First, titled "Is Britain racist?". That's biased before it even starts!

Being a national, public service broadcaster, they want to be squeaky-clean, and offend nobody, so their liberal-left, PC ethos is the way to go. They'll have been desperate to get rid of Clarkson, but only stuck with him because Top Gear was their most popular programme. I know it's a tax-funded establishment, so their bound to be a bit left of the centre, but surely their duty should be to be impartial and unbiased, not employing mouthpieces like Chris Packham to spout his anti-hunting views to people who will take his word as gospel. Somebody mentioned elsewhere that if he was pro-hunting, he'd be gone, and it's true.

I like Dragon's Den on a Sunday, University Challenge on a Monday, and Mastermind on a Friday, then that's the lot. As far as I'm concerned, the TV channels should go, all they have is crap. As for the radio stations, Radio 1 seems to be aimed at 14-year old kids, Radio 3 is like a crap Classic FM with more mindless talking, and Radio 4 is like listening to paint dry. Radio 2 is good when they have the callers in the afternoon, and as a sports lover, 5Live is my favourite. Nevertheless, the cricket and golf coverage would soon be taken by someone else, so the radio stations can go too. Scrap the licence fee, get rid of the BBC, that's my opinion.

• Like 1

If u do watch then how can you not pay? Do they not recoup by the means of a fine? I will be honest if somebody gets caught breaking law and gets a fine I just think it's bad they get away with it and not pay, unless I'm missing something, this I will pay a fiver a week is total boloxxx

If u do watch then how can you not pay? Do they not recoup by the means of a fine? I will be honest if somebody gets caught breaking law and gets a fine I just think it's bad they get away with it and not pay, unless I'm missing something, this I will pay a fiver a week is total boloxxx

they would have to prove you watched live tv as owning tv doesn't not require a licence and by the way the detector vans can only say tv being used in area not in exact house or room you can call them tell them you no longer require a licence as you no longer watch tv and only watch DVD as you no longer wish to brain washed we there shite job done up to them to prove you need one lol

It's not a criminal offence to not pay, its a civil matter pal

It is a Criminal Offence. The government tried to decriminalise it..and failed. Peers voted to keep the non-payment of the licence fee a criminal offence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2941507/Failing-pay-TV-licence-remain-criminal-offence-peers-reject-Government-plans-end-draconian-punishment.html

:thumbs:

It is a Criminal Offence. The government tried to decriminalise it..and failed. Peers voted to keep the non-payment of the licence fee a criminal offence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2941507/Failing-pay-TV-licence-remain-criminal-offence-peers-reject-Government-plans-end-draconian-punishment.html

:thumbs:

not offence if you don't wAtch live tv ie catch up etc or watch DVDs and how they prove you have broke law ?????